PDA

View Full Version : Just Want To Say Thanks!!!

lhangel9
November 15th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks so much Ladies & Gents -

For:
all of the encouragement
all of the hair tips
simply being, "You"

As you can see below (11-15-10/today), my hair has grown since my original pic taken (Avatar). :cheese: My hair is now the longest it's ever been. I know that it's quite thin :(, but that's going to be one of my new projects (in addition to continuing to grow it). My next two goals are to reach WL and to thicken my hair. Each day I view your photos and go into a fairytale land and "dream" while wishing my hair could grow as well as most of yours. Thanks again for all of your great knowledge. You folks are the best!:cheer:

Robbin
November 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I love your measuring shirt!!

remidosi
November 16th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Your measuring shirt is genius!

Marjolein
November 16th, 2010, 03:49 AM
What a sweet thread! Your has hair grown indeed! I personally kinda like the tapered look on you, but if you don't: here's a lot of growing vibes coming your way :flower:

nemileo
November 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Wohoo...I join you in the thanks giving! This is a super duper forum! And all the people in here seems so helpful and caring!

Good luck with your new projects, and congrats with having the longest hair ever ;) I am crossing that line soon, when I hit BSL. Thanks to LHC:D

Tressie
November 16th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I'm with you, Ihangel9 and nemileo, with a big ole "THANK YOU" to everyone! I probably would've cut my hair back to waist at least, long ago, if not for LHCers and all the inspiration!! (o:

cubedcoley
November 16th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Let me add in my own personal thanks as well. I have been here for a few short months, but I am finally "getting it" with regards to hair care. I always thought that long hair was a lost cause on my fine and less than thick hair. However, with the addition of shampoo bars coconut oil on the ends as well as the LACK of cones, sulfates, and anything with heat, my head of hair feels so much better. Can't believe I wasted all that time worrying and "doing" things to my hair. Anyways, thanks everybody, you are all filled with hair growing magic! :magic:

lhangel9
November 16th, 2010, 08:15 PM

Thanks it's kind of handy and convenient.

lhangel9
November 16th, 2010, 08:30 PM

Again, Robin - Thanks so much!

Let me add in my own personal thanks as well. I have been here for a few short months, but I am finally "getting it" with regards to hair care. I always thought that long hair was a lost cause on my fine and less than thick hair. However, with the addition of shampoo bars coconut oil on the ends as well as the LACK of cones, sulfates, and anything with heat, my head of hair feels so much better. Can't believe I wasted all that time worrying and "doing" things to my hair. Anyways, thanks everybody, you are all filled with hair growing magic! :magic:

Thanks! I really do need all the hair growing magic I can get :)

I'm with you, Ihangel9 and nemileo, with a big ole "THANK YOU" to everyone! I probably would've cut my hair back to waist at least, long ago, if not for LHCers and all the inspiration!! (o:

Hi Tressie! Please don't you ever cut that beatiful hair of yours! :mad:

Wohoo...I join you in the thanks giving! This is a super duper forum! And all the people in here seems so helpful and caring!

You are so right! :D

Good luck with your new projects, and congrats with having the longest hair ever ;) I am crossing that line soon, when I hit BSL. Thanks to LHC:D

"The longest hair ever? :cheese: ooooh I wish!

What a sweet thread! Your has hair grown indeed! I personally kinda like the tapered look on you, but if you don't: here's a lot of growing vibes coming your way :flower:

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'll take all the growing vibes I can get, I really do need them. :pray:

Your measuring shirt is genius!

You like? I keep getting the wrong measurements when using the measuring tape so I thought this might be a little better for me. I can keep track much better now.

You are all the best. HHG to everyone! :cheese:

Tressie
November 17th, 2010, 07:58 AM
<mini hijack warning!>You are too sweet! Thanks for the generous hair compliment! <end hijack>

Let us GROW! (o:

lhangel9
November 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM
<mini hijack warning!>You are too sweet! Thanks for the generous hair compliment! <end hijack>

Let us GROW! (o:

You are sooooooooooo welcome AND your hair is sooooooooooo gorgeous and long :) When will mine get like yours:confused:

Tressie
November 23rd, 2010, 10:32 AM
You are sooooooooooo welcome AND your hair is sooooooooooo gorgeous and long :) When will mine get like yours:confused:

Awww, you are so nice! Thanks again! I think you'll be surprised how quickly your hair grows, if you don't cut it! :D

spitfire511
November 23rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Ditto on agreeing with the board praise - I love this place (even I lurk more than I post.)

and ditto on the hair measuring shirt - VERY cool!