PDA

View Full Version : ACV rinse?

bluesnowflake
November 14th, 2010, 04:53 PM
After searching high and low for a method to reduce frizz and improve shine, I've read several recommendations for ACV rinses. (I already CWC and use a leave-in conditioner.) I couldn't seem to find a "guide" thread for it- nothing came up in a search or several forums. Could someone point me to an instruction thread? I don't even know whether to use it straight or dilute it or when to use it. Also, are there any side effects (i.e. color lightening) ?

Thanks!:)

Bene
November 14th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Article on ACV rinses here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=56). The dilution ratio is towards the bottom.

Dars
November 14th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Members with lighter coloured hair may prefer to use white vingear as ACV can add red tones to light coloured hair.

pepperminttea
November 14th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Members with lighter coloured hair may prefer to use white vingear as ACV can add red tones to light coloured hair.

Just to say, it can bring out red tones on brown hair too. My hair's naturally brown, but frequent ACV rinses have definitely tipped me into the brown/auburn category. :)