PDA

View Full Version : New Haircut.. What do you guys think of it now?

sunshine-locks
November 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=5296&pictureid=88362
I got it cut yesterday, and i'm still quite unsure about it,
What are your thoughts/opinions on it?

Have any of you out there cut your hair recently?
And did you regret it?

Nenwing
November 13th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Very nice!! Now you will have a fresh start! :)

JulietCapulet
November 13th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Short hair works for you!

DecafJane
November 13th, 2010, 09:52 PM
It is a cute haircut. :)

I chopped all my hair off (just longer than BSL) at the start of May this year, and went up to chin length soon after that, and although I enjoyed it at the time and maintained it for a few months, I really really regret it now. Hair grows, I know.

orbiting
November 13th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I cut mine about two weeks ago or so...

You look great and yeah, luckily hair grows back.

I personally am totally loving my hair. I got it cut to just about shoulder with shorter pieces in the front (chin length is the shortest). My hair is happier, and I'm taking good care of it. It's loving the Hello Hydration line from Herbal Essences and I'm not having to pull at evil tangles like.. oh... EVER. It's awesome.

I am considering no cutting in 2011 though. I want to track it and see just how long my hair grows in a year. :)

Linnykinz
November 13th, 2010, 11:18 PM
I really like the new cut, it works with your features! Plus it looks like it will be soo healthy now. And you can have a lot of fun with cute clips and pins with styles like that :) I've been considering a cut like that, but it doesn't exactly work for my face, so I'm just sucking it up until the damage grows out a bit more.

Dragon
November 14th, 2010, 12:31 AM
I like it. It suits you.

sunshine-locks
November 14th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Thanks everyone!:blossom:
And yes, cutting hair short can be quite a good thing, especially if it was hard to manage before hand, and gives one a fresh start :)

Sammich
November 14th, 2010, 01:27 AM
I've recently had a major cut from BSL to SL.
Oh and waist/almost hip to BSL. ;D
All pretty recent, no regrets. I love the softness I have now, and the more healthier look. :)

smileycat
November 14th, 2010, 06:25 AM
I like it!

Shellby
November 14th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Very nice. I like it on you. Fresh start with healthy ends is always a good thing.

Coan-Teen
November 14th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Very cute. ^_^ I'm growing out from a similar length. Having the shorter cuts can be a little nerve-wracking at first but you look great with it.

Fadedbluedreams
November 14th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I got a very cute bob, very similar to yours the July before last. I am still growing out of the awkward stage. It was absolutely adorable for like, a month. I did it because my hair looked damaged. It would have been better for me to just trim regularly. So, yeah, I regret it. It's taking soooo long to grow out to decency again. Honestly, it's going to be around a year and a half before I get to an acceptable length, and, of course, every day drags when you're waiting for something. :(

ooo
November 14th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I think it does look good on you :)

spidermom
November 14th, 2010, 09:17 AM
If you like it, that's all that matters.

becker
November 14th, 2010, 09:31 AM
It looks very cute.

GlennaGirl
November 14th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Oh, I think it looks precious! And good golly Miss Molly but does it ever look smooth, soft and healthy!

jenwexler
November 14th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Yea I cut it right before I started my hair journey. Short has it's advantages. And you look so cute!

mellie89
November 14th, 2010, 11:32 AM
I like it! You pull short hair off really well. I did a double take when I saw that you're only 14. If I cut my hair to my chin, I'd look younger than you, even though I'm six years older! lol :p

Garnet66
November 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM
I think the new hair cut is really cute on you. Your hair color is so pretty too.

KittyLost
November 14th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Cute cut! And i love your colour.

Sometimes a cut can be a really good change, make you feel like a new person. It leaves you fresh and ready to grow again.

redneckprincess
November 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Very cute!! Are you planning to take this as a fresh start and continue on your long hair journey?

sunshine-locks
November 14th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Very cute!! Are you planning to take this as a fresh start and continue on your long hair journey?

Yes, although it's a cute style now, I much prefer having longer hair, and im going to take this as an oppurtunity to start out fresh, with healthy, thicker hair :)
Oh, and thanks :D

sunshine-locks
November 14th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I cut mine about two weeks ago or so...

You look great and yeah, luckily hair grows back.

I personally am totally loving my hair. I got it cut to just about shoulder with shorter pieces in the front (chin length is the shortest). My hair is happier, and I'm taking good care of it. It's loving the Hello Hydration line from Herbal Essences and I'm not having to pull at evil tangles like.. oh... EVER. It's awesome.

I am considering no cutting in 2011 though. I want to track it and see just how long my hair grows in a year. :)

Wow, that's great, good luck with that ^_^

sunshine-locks
November 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
I got a very cute bob, very similar to yours the July before last. I am still growing out of the awkward stage. It was absolutely adorable for like, a month. I did it because my hair looked damaged. It would have been better for me to just trim regularly. So, yeah, I regret it. It's taking soooo long to grow out to decency again. Honestly, it's going to be around a year and a half before I get to an acceptable length, and, of course, every day drags when you're waiting for something. :(

Yeah, i know the feeling, the last time i cut my hair short, it was mangled looking and bleached, it was horrific! Couldn't wait for it to grow longer.

mizsunshyne
November 14th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Cute! I was just thinking of going this short to get rid of my layers. I don't think I'm brave enough though!!

sunshine-locks
November 15th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Cute! I was just thinking of going this short to get rid of my layers. I don't think I'm brave enough though!!

Thanks! :)
and if you do, be warned: it can be VERY annoying in the wind, since you can't really tie it up :rolleyes:
and even at this length, still tangles!

leslissocool
November 15th, 2010, 02:32 AM
You look really good on it! :cheese:

I've been contemplating a drastic cut (to bsl from technically waist since it does touch waist now) for a while just to get rid of the bleach damage too... I'm too chicken to do it all at once :(... I have a friend who will give it a good style (the one I want too) once it grows about 6 more inches :)...

Your ends must feel like silk now though!

earthymamawitch
November 15th, 2010, 09:11 AM
I actually got a similar cut when I took out my dreads. Looks great and oh-so-healthy! :cheer:

Jenn

paperwhite
November 15th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Looks great! It looks like it's really nice and soft and the style is so cute! I think it suits you really well :)

Avvoltoio
November 15th, 2010, 10:05 AM
i think he or she cutted from your hair unnecesary too much, cause your hair ends looked healthy on the pics what you uploaded before the cut. I would regret that amount cause i am growing my hair.
It all depends on you, if you like it, not regret it :)

susiemw
November 15th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Very cute!!

SpinDance
November 15th, 2010, 11:01 AM
As has already been said, your opinion is really all that matters. You definitely have an advantage in that you are all one length and it is nice and healthy. Great starting place for growing!

sunshine-locks
November 17th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I cut it myself, and ended up cutting too high and my friend having to even it out... it wasn't meant to be QUITE that short..
But thanks, everyone :)

tigr
November 17th, 2010, 08:01 PM
It's adorable!

christine1989
November 17th, 2010, 08:34 PM
It looks nice on you and it won't look horrendous growing out either. :)