PDA

View Full Version : Knocked back a few years, but hey, only one more 'layer' to go through!

Sammich
November 13th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Before:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4527&pictureid=86619

After: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4527&pictureid=88329

Really missing my length, and my old length of...
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4527&pictureid=85231

But I'm quite happy, I'll be back to that length soon, much more prettier mwahaha :cheese:. The length I have now is quite is easy to take care of, hardly any tangles, woot! :D It's almost out of layers(Hated the thin appearance really badly, neomullet was fun but... the ends... :p ) and I'm off to grow out my dye!

It's absolutely amazing how soft it is too, I guess my hair really was so damaged, no wonder why I never enjoyed it as much as I'd have liked.
YAY! :D
Wanted to share my joy with everyone, and how I'm happy I took such a huge plunge in a matter of weeks. O.O

little_cherry
November 13th, 2010, 03:24 PM
If you love it and are happy with it, then that's all that matters! Your hair is looking fabulous...we're about the same length now! :)

Capybara
November 13th, 2010, 03:39 PM
It's amazing how thick your hair looks now! I quite like this cut on you - it's really cute, looks like you'll have a lot of fun with it :) Enjoy the journey!

Sammich
November 13th, 2010, 03:41 PM
If you love it and are happy with it, then that's all that matters! Your hair is looking fabulous...we're about the same length now! :)

Woot, we'll be hair growing twins then! :D

It's amazing how thick your hair looks now! I quite like this cut on you - it's really cute, looks like you'll have a lot of fun with it :) Enjoy the journey!

Yeah, I used to thin it out everytime I went to the hairdressers or at home by my mother/sister in law. :)
Thanks, I think I will have fun with it.
However, I have noticed and remembered a horrible issue with the shorter hair... It's hard to get it to: STAY OUT OF MY FACE. LOL :p

No more cutting for me! I think my crazy cutting lately has been to let off steam, have a change, new leaf etc. So far it's working. :D

starlights
November 13th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Your hair looks thicker and shinier now :)

HintOfMint
November 13th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Very brave and I'm glad you're happy with it. Nothing like fresh ends and a thick hemline. Your hair looks very nice and healthy

Capybara
November 13th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I used to thin it out everytime I went to the hairdressers or at home by my mother/sister in law. :)
Thanks, I think I will have fun with it.
However, I have noticed and remembered a horrible issue with the shorter hair... It's hard to get it to: STAY OUT OF MY FACE. LOL :p

Heh, I got this when growing out my bangs ... But it's an excuse to use the cute headbands and clippies that for some reason don't look good when I have long hair! (Other people can pull it off, not me!) And the feeling of medium length hair (well, actually, yours would still be considered long, at least around here) flipping around is quite nice too.

virgo75
November 13th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Your hair looks thick, healthy, and shiny all the way to the ends! :D

Glad you like it, because it looks great. :flower:

Sundial
November 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Congratulations on getting rid of your layers! That looks amazing!! Your straightness is showing through too! I remember that your layered hair used to curl up at the bottom :p I also have similar issues with my layers but I'm too chicken to chop them off like you did so I always put it in halfups to make it less obvious :(

spidermom
November 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM
What a big change; I'm glad that you love the feel of your hair now. Happy growing!

linda g
November 13th, 2010, 05:30 PM
woohoo! Must feel great to get rid of the layers!

Addy
November 13th, 2010, 05:45 PM
You, my Dear, are like me! :D I'm all or nothing and right now, I would love to cut above shoulder for a blunt hemline with NO layers! OMG! I hate them!

Congrats! It'll be long before you know it! :cool:

triumphator!
November 13th, 2010, 06:22 PM
What a dramatic change! I think you look adorable. Now you've got a good start with healthy hair. :)

xoxophelia
November 14th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Best of luck with your new growth Sammy :)

ooo
November 14th, 2010, 07:22 AM
I like your new, thick, super straight hemline. I didn't look too bad before as well ;)

jojo
November 14th, 2010, 11:27 AM
looks very healthy and thick, enjoy phase 2 of your growing journey :)

Forever_Sophie
November 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Your hair looks so healthy, and I absolutely adore your hair color! Enjoy your new length, I'm glad you put enough thought into it before cutting :)

serious
November 14th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Wow, that is very inspirational!
I'd love to get rid of layers, but I'm not brave enough to cut out more than half an inch of my length right now!

Your hair looks gorgeous, wow!

Mutinous
November 14th, 2010, 12:59 PM
I did something similar recently, though not to the same scale. I hope you enjoy having a thick, blunt hemline as much as I do!

And now you can grow with few obstacles; no damage, no pesky layers and a decent hem!

redneckprincess
November 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Looks great!! Wow, I'm shocked! But it really does look so much thicker and so healthy!!
Enjoy your new hair growing journey and all the really cool styles along the way :)

Sammich
November 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Woohoo, you guys rock for encouragement. Thank you. I feel better for losing all that length, mind you, I did complain alot about the 'non soft' longer hair I had. Eventhough it was long, it was horrible feeling 80% of the time. Soo... Thank you all! :D Aw shucks! :o

Yozhik
November 14th, 2010, 03:47 PM
It's looking so thick now, Sammich!

I'm glad you're enjoying the lack of tangles. :)