PDA

View Full Version : One year growth.

ButterflyKissx
November 12th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone!:poot:

I've been a lurker for a year, and thank you all for the advice. My hair is doing so much better than it has in years! I know how to deal with breakage now. :) I haven't had hair this long in two years nor tail bone length for 6 years because every time breakage or shedding occurred , I would get scissor happy. :rolleyes: Now I have the most utter confidence to try to go tail bone again and with healthier hair. I can't believe I've only used my hair dryer three times in a year. My hair loves oil and it loves vinegar water rinses. :cheese: My growing started in August 2009 when i discovered this website, right after my third and finally daughter's birth. I was at 7 inches and I was able to prevent any pregnancy shedding!
Thank you everyone! Here our some photos and the most current one is a cell phone snap shot and I apologize for the bad photo but my camera jammed. ;)

HERE YOU GO! <3 (http://picasaweb.google.com/115110974339754439487/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCNTl7-W8wrP41gE&feat=directlink)

Vermelha
November 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Oh wow! That's great growth! Congrats!

Unofficial_Rose
November 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Wow! It's really grown a lot in a few months and looks so healthy.

LHC is so great for finding out how to look after hair. :)

jojo
November 12th, 2010, 02:01 PM
looks lovely and I agree brilliant growth!

Dreamkitty
November 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Awesome growth and your hair is looking fantastic too. Its nice to see photos, one year after because you can clearly see how much hair has grown!.:) Congrats!

little_cherry
November 12th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Great growth! :D Your hair looks awesome.

Roscata
November 12th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Wow great growth!

lhangel9
November 12th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone!:poot:

I've been a lurker for a year, and thank you all for the advice. My hair is doing so much better than it has in years! I know how to deal with breakage now. :) I haven't had hair this long in two years nor tail bone length for 6 years because every time breakage or shedding occurred , I would get scissor happy. :rolleyes: Now I have the most utter confidence to try to go tail bone again and with healthier hair. I can't believe I've only used my hair dryer three times in a year. My hair loves oil and it loves vinegar water rinses. :cheese: My growing started in August 2009 when i discovered this website, right after my third and finally daughter's birth. I was at 7 inches and I was able to prevent any pregnancy shedding!
Thank you everyone! Here our some photos and the most current one is a cell phone snap shot and I apologize for the bad photo but my camera jammed. ;)

HERE YOU GO! <3 (http://picasaweb.google.com/115110974339754439487/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCNTl7-W8wrP41gE&feat=directlink)

Great growth and I just love the color!

Henrietta
November 13th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Woohoo! Congrats! I like the colour;)
Happy TBL journey :)

ButterflyKissx
November 13th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Thank you everyone!! :D and I just realized that I had put a fart icon instead of a wave icon! hahahaha!

It use to be that bright red, but we had a lice problem when we came back from August vacation! I know! yuckkk! Two days before school too! ahhh! The lice treatment combined with the overnight vingar treament stripped the color and left me with an actually very pretty goldish tint to my ash brown. I was surprised because when I was blond as a teen, having gold washed me out and this time, it softens my facial features.:o

I have had scalp problems for years, such a crust build up that went away, but I am left with sore, to inflamed scalp. I am using T-gel on my scalp right now and it helps so much. Monistat has been a big help too.:cheese: I am hoping to reach waist in two years, and tailbone a year after.

love you all and always lurking!
Amy:eyebrows:

KittyLost
November 13th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Great growth! Your hair looks great :)

ikke1978
November 13th, 2010, 07:45 AM
wow, great growth indeed.

You say you prevented shedding after pregnancy... How did you that? I am trying to prevent shedding due to medicine.

And what is T-Gel?

Groetjes eva

lw8666
November 13th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Congratulations! Beautiful growth! I love looking at these progress pics, they are so motivating!