PDA

View Full Version : Straight ends wavey top, need help

littlestarface
November 11th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Hi everyone im new here :)

Anyway im writing this cause I am having problem with my ends of hair. All my hair is very thick and wavy I have hair until my knees. My hair is super thick and very waveyuntil they hit under my butt then from under butt to knees they become so very thin,super straight and see through. I hate it so much cause they dont get wavey like the rest of my hairs even when I braid to ends :(.

My hair was past knee but they were so thin and straight and uneven it was ridiculous so I cut back to knees length, but still I am having the same problem. I am wondering if I should cut to below my bum just to see them all one thick length.

Hair history: I oil my hair,use shampoo diluted, sometimes aritha shikakai. I clarify once a month if needed and have started to use conditioner in my hair to get rid of tangles. I am using vo5 shampoo and garnier fructis conditioner triple treat one. I also use henna twice a month.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated espeshly if I can get my ends wavey like the rest of my hair. thanks

aenflex
November 11th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Great job on having knee length hair!! Awesome! I can't wait for you to post a picture of it :) If your ends have been treated badly over the years, they might just need more trimming and some TLC. I mean the hair down there is like years and years old...
What do you use to moisturize? You mentioned Henna...Do you use oils?

littlestarface
November 11th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Great job on having knee length hair!! Awesome! I can't wait for you to post a picture of it :) If your ends have been treated badly over the years, they might just need more trimming and some TLC. I mean the hair down there is like years and years old...
What do you use to moisturize? You mentioned Henna...Do you use oils?
Thank you, ive been growing since I was little. My ends are healthy thats the thing I always trimmed to keep them nice and trim off any damage but still they are so straight and thin.

Yes I oil every week before I take shower.

aenflex
November 11th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Well I am baffled?? Lots of people who get really long like that find that over time the ends of the hair just are thinner and lanker, for want of a better word. Just because of the weathering and aging of the hair. I cannot say what's possibly causing it, other than that. Let's hope of of the Waist length and longer people chime in :)

littlestarface
November 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Well I am baffled?? Lots of people who get really long like that find that over time the ends of the hair just are thinner and lanker, for want of a better word. Just because of the weathering and aging of the hair. I cannot say what's possibly causing it, other than that. Let's hope of of the Waist length and longer people chime in :)
Thanks anyway hopefully I can solve this problem but most likely ill have to cut them to classic length :(