PDA

View Full Version : Most growth I've ever had in a month! (Pics)

LocustSpawning
November 9th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry everyone! But after my hair being the same length for over a year due to extreme heat & dye damage...this is BIG news for me. This is in little over a month:

1st October 2010:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2u8vz8i.jpg

& ....

9th November 2010:

http://i55.tinypic.com/nlze6c.jpg

I never thought this kind of growth could ever happen for me!!! :cheese:
Also... my hair looks really dull on these photos :( but that's because of the quality. It is usually shiny :)

KittyLost
November 9th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Congratulations!

Here's hoping it carries on growing at that speed! :)

LocustSpawning
November 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Wooooooooooo!
This is probably nothing in comparison to other peoples growth :( haha. I'm so happy that it's finally starting to be healthy again though! A change in length is something I haven't seen in a looong time.

HairFaerie
November 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
YAY! Wow, that's AWESOME growth!
I had a huge growth spurt during that time frame too.
Hope it continues! :)

nemileo
November 9th, 2010, 02:07 PM
That is really a lot of growt! I don`t think my hair grows half of that in one month:)

Hope it continues like that for you!!

Dreamkitty
November 9th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Wow that is a big growth! awesome pics. I would be so happy if I had that much growth in just one month.:) What have you been feeding your hair? because it takes nearly 4 months to have that much hair growth but you did it in just 4 weeks, how long is your hair in inches?. :D Congrats!

autumnchild
November 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Congrats!! your hair looks great and very healthy looking , I love it when that happens, something great and unexpected, hopefully it will continue to grow quickly! :)

curlycrocheter
November 9th, 2010, 02:17 PM
that is a lot of growth! sidenote...your eye makeup is fierce!

LocustSpawning
November 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Wow! I didn't know it was that great! Haha.
My routine isn't that different from most people's on here. Although I do take DE (not every night though. It contains shellfish, which I am mildly allergic to, so I can't take it every day or I get bumps on my neck :( so I space it out.)

I CWC every 3-4 days... oil with olive oil.. that's about it really! I've never tried any other oils. I'd like to try castor oil to see if it improves growth though. Oh, and I take hair vitamins, MSM, a multivit, garlic, erm... *looks in drawer* Cod liver oil, elderberry capsules (but that's for my immune system) and sunflower oil capsules! *deep breath*

I don't think this growth will continue though :( Just a spurt. But I am wishing!

Yozhik
November 9th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Great growth! Your hair looks very pretty and soft, too. :)

LocustSpawning
November 9th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Thankyou everyone! :D

Also, to Dreamkitty, I haven't measured it in inches yet! Something I'll probably start doing soon :)

ikke1978
November 9th, 2010, 02:27 PM
wow,
that looks amazing.
I guess i am going to get some of those supplements too.

jenjen10
November 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Congrats! Definitely looks like a growth spurt to me :)

princessp
November 9th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Hooray that is excellent congratulations!

Tressie
November 9th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Wow! That's a very fast growth rate, and it looks very healthy and shiny! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing! (o:

LocustSpawning
November 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
All these replies are making me feel fantastic! Thankyou everyone!! Now I can go to sleep with a smile :D Goodnight! (It is night time here in the UK :))

McFearless
November 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
AMAZING growth! Congrats girl you deserve it. What a tiny waist btw, so jealous!

christine1989
November 9th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Way to go! That is some great growth and the ends look so healthy. :)

sarah061
November 9th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Ooh, what excellent growth! Congrats, that's really encouraging to see because my hair has been stalled all summer long. Hope my growth spurt is coming soon too!

1hunky5monkeys
November 9th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Wow! That's so awesome!! Congrats!

Dragon
November 9th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Congrats, great growth :)

Debra83
November 9th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Looks to be about an inch!!! Way to go! You can tell by the APL, not by the bra because they are different bras, and sit differently on you. One is higher than the other one. But by the longest v of your hair, and the APL mark, you can see the difference. Like I said, WAY TO GO!!!

Saturnia
November 9th, 2010, 11:52 PM
I don't have any pics, but judging from my last bang trim my hair grew 1" in 5 weeks :)

Avvoltoio
November 10th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Nice growth, i may you can keep that grow rate, and can reach your goal as early as possible :)

growing2shine
November 10th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Great growth! :cheer: I think you hair looks pretty.

aenflex
November 10th, 2010, 12:11 PM
That's insane and I am jealous :)

Henrietta
November 12th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Wow! I see the growth;) Great!
And your hair doesn't look dull on the photos;)

emmabovary
November 12th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Girl, your hair looks stunning, especially in the second photo! And I would kill for that growth rate. :)

tinygirl
November 12th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous - so healthy and beautiful! I hope very much that your growth continues!
And can I just say, I ADORE your hair colour - its what I wish mine was!

spidermom
November 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Growth is good.

LocustSpawning
November 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Woooow so many comments :D Really wasn't expecting this! My ends don't look that great on the second photo though, I don't think I combed it, I was just excited to get a photo of my newly found growth haha. Really though, thank-you so much everyone!!!

BrightEyes7
November 12th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Great growth!!! It looks great! I could only dream of that kind of growth!!

Love the color too!

evampr18
November 13th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Girl, your hair looks so good! You should definitely "WOW" about it :)