PDA

View Full Version : What are some good cone free hair moisturizers?

Meagan
November 9th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I cant seem to find any CONE free moisturizers...
what do ya'll use?

Aredhel77
November 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM
LUSH (www.lush.com) make one called R&B (Revive and Balance) which is a blend of oils and butters. You can look up the recipe here also for Fox's Shea Cream if your hair likes Shea. A lot of people here swear by it. You can use a non-coney conditioner as part of the mix. Or you can mix some oil of your choice with a little aloe and maybe also add some glycerin. I suppose it depends on your hair texture.

I'm not sure about other commercial brands, and I'm in the UK so hopefully others will chime in here :-)

HTH!

Roseate
November 9th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I like Karen's Body Beautiful hair nectar (http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/product.php?productid=272&cat=71&page=1).

jojo
November 9th, 2010, 03:27 PM
my all time favourite is Tigi moisture maniac it the best, ive been using it for 3 years now and occasionally will try something else but I always go back to it!

Aredhel77 my little hair twin; we meet again! ha ha!!!

Aredhel77
November 9th, 2010, 05:13 PM
my all time favourite is Tigi moisture maniac it the best, ive been using it for 3 years now and occasionally will try something else but I always go back to it!

Aredhel77 my little hair twin; we meet again! ha ha!!!

Naaaargh! Jojo! Hi there LOL *waves* (not sure what that noise meant...:D)

MissManda
November 9th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I love Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing conditioner for dry, brittle hair. My hair isn't dry or brittle, but that stuff works well as a conditioner and deep treatment and it makes my hair very silky soft and shiny.

Vermelha
November 9th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Any cone-free conditioner works as a cone-free moisturizer for me. I also use heavy oils and butters on wet hair to moisturize my hair as well as 100% aloe vera gel.