PDA

View Full Version : Reached Waist AND Hair Compliment!

HintOfMint
November 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM
First things first.

I reached waist, which is one of my milestones, while wavy! At first I thought I had reached it only straight, but my roommate told me that it was down to my waist even though I hadn't straightened it! I'm pretty stoked.

Then, I was hanging out with a couple of classmates last night, and one of them noted, in awe, "Wow, your hair is really long." and then he continued to say, "It's really impressive that you have such long hair and without split ends... it's just... impressive. Really cool."
Again, I'm pretty stoked. This is also coming from a very Straight He-man Dude, so the fact that he noted the split ends was kind of funny too!

tinti
November 6th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Congratulations! Compliments like that feels good, maybe especially when a man notices ;)

LisaMonster
November 6th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Wonderful! Congratulations on reaching waist, and what a wonderful compliment!

mrs_coffee
November 7th, 2010, 05:24 AM
That's very cool! It's nice when someone else notices the effort you put into taking care of yourself.

Joliebaby
November 7th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Congratulations on reaching waist and getting such a nice, honest compliment! Isn't it nice that someone notices :)

jojo
November 7th, 2010, 05:31 AM
well done on reaching waist and a wonderful compliment too

princessp
November 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Cool, I'm always impressed when guys understand hair health. I worked with a guy like that. Most of the guys I have come in contact with though don't really see the difference between quantity and quality (this could refer to other things on a lady too :) ).

Congratulations on reaching your goal!

HintOfMint
November 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Thanks everyone!

It gets better, the next day, he and his friend are STILL talking about how nice my hair is. :D

Yozhik
November 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM
That's so awesome! Congratulations on reaching waist!

And those compliments sound wonderful. :)

It's always the best to get them from unlikely sources. :D

tinywife
November 7th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Wow! :D :D :D
I can't wait till my hair is long enough that people notice like that! Good for you!

Flutterbee
November 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Awww, that's an awesome comment. Congrats on reaching waist!! :cheese: