PDA

View Full Version : What Was The Last Beautiful Mane You Saw?

JulietCapulet
November 4th, 2010, 03:41 PM
What is the most beautiful hair you have seen most recently? (Besides your own! :))

Miasen
November 4th, 2010, 04:00 PM
At my way home from school I saw this woman with hair that reached down below her knees, a golden blonde and pin straight. It looked stunning!

luxepiggy
November 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Juneii's! We had a little ramen luncheon (^(oo)^)v

Carriegirl
November 4th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Aww, you got to meet Juneii! She was actually my first hair idol when i joined here. Her hair just looks stunning! You both have incredible hair!

I can't say I've seen any beautiful manes worth remembering recently. There are lots of women/girls with long hair around here, but most not longer than BSL and nothing I would call stunning.

JulietCapulet
November 4th, 2010, 08:25 PM
There is a girl I work with who has THE awesomest curls! Her hair isn't that long, it's about APL but she has this big bouncy light brown curls that look so natural and healthy. It just makes her seem confident and self accepting.

tinti
November 4th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Hehe, a month or so ago I was taking my usual cab home from work (visualy impaired and I didn't get anyone to show me where the bus was stopping and stuff), and the taxidriverette (the new word of the day :p) and her hair was between waist and hips, I think. Now i don't know how the condition were, but to me it was blonde and beautiful :)

Dekublatt
November 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
My sister's mane :) She has so adorable hair :cloud9:

trolleypup
November 4th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Umm, Dianyla's hair.

feralnature
November 4th, 2010, 10:09 PM
I saw a young woman's hair several years ago and it was so pretty that it really has stuck with me. It was waist length almost and straight and in excellent condition. Brunette and nice ends with a gentle U taper. Stunning in the sunlight. I can't forget it.

Neneka
November 5th, 2010, 03:36 AM
It was Wednesday. A woman with waist legnth shiny red (maybe henna) hair. I had to turn around when she passed me... Her hair was down and it was so pretty...

Last time (and maybe only time) I saw knee length hair was at university. There was a group of Indian people and that woman wearing gorgeous sari and a thick black knee length braid. My own hair was shoulder length back then and it felt really pathetic at that moment.

Dragon
November 5th, 2010, 03:40 AM
It was a while ago now but I saw knee length dread locks.

DARKMARTIAN
November 5th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Every day.....when I see my sweetheart..:crush:

mrs_coffee
November 5th, 2010, 05:04 AM
I wouldn't call mine beautiful yet, it's only at chin length, but the last beautiful head of hair I saw was the new receptionist at our vet's office. Black, shiny, wavy, TBL. Gorgeous.

Neneka
November 5th, 2010, 05:07 AM
Every day.....when I see my sweetheart..:crush:

Awww... That's so sweet. :o

Braidmaid
November 5th, 2010, 07:48 AM
I recently visited an Apostolic Church, where I saw a young girl, about 16, with calf-length virgin blond hair. The ends still had her baby curls. Absolutely stunning!

aenflex
November 5th, 2010, 07:53 AM
My friend, female, her braid this morning at the coffee shop. It is asbolutely lovely. So thick from top to bottom.

sophiamarie
November 5th, 2010, 08:18 AM
One of my co-workers working late with me last night. Her hair is not quite at waist. Thick, lightly layered, with beautiful hi-lites. Last night it was full of body with a slight wave. She told me she curled it with a new heat appliance she has. The result was stunning.

Neneka
November 5th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I just saw a man with black straight classic length hair in a grocery store. It was down and he had nice fairytale ends... I saw also a couple with long dark blonde hair with very blunt ends. It looked like all long hairs here were at that store one hour ago. :)

DuckyDot
November 5th, 2010, 12:55 PM
On Halloween, one of my neighbours (I'd never seen her before) had Long, Pin Straight, Blonde hair, very healthy! :)

slz
November 5th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Umm, Dianyla's hair.

Darn Trolleypup, I'm so jealous of you. And her. Both :p .

Nothing noteworthy around here, hair-wise, unfortunately.

tanya222
November 5th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I was asked for a mane, so here you go :D

http://www.andalusians-for-you.com/images/long-mane1.jpg

Ahhhh you meant human.... :) Well I went to Hamilton couple days ago for an appointment and saw a little girl, about 10 or so, with mid-butt length shiny golden hair, she was so cute!

JulietCapulet
November 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I was asked for a mane, so here you go :D

http://www.andalusians-for-you.com/images/long-mane1.jpg

Ahhhh you meant human.... :) Well I went to Hamilton couple days ago for an appointment and saw a little girl, about 10 or so, with mid-butt length shiny golden hair, she was so cute!

Sorry if it was confusing, I mean human hair but...whatever floats your boat! Also, in case you haven't noticed...the "Mane" forum is for women's hair...not horses hair. FYI.

Qwackie
November 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM
This woman at my church has what looks like hennad hair. It reaches to classic length and it's really thick.

ghost
November 5th, 2010, 04:33 PM
My fiance's :)
It's a little past BSL and thick, straight, shiny black hair. I'm jealous...

tanya222
November 5th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Sorry if it was confusing, I mean human hair but...whatever floats your boat! Also, in case you haven't noticed...the "Mane" forum is for women's hair...not horses hair. FYI.

:neutral:

I had noticed. I was trying to be funny, thinking a little humour wouldn't hurt.... :jestor: When I see "mane" I just think of horses' manes (which is the original meaning, no?)

(*either I'm not as funny as I thought or jokes are hard to recognize here... goes off to investigate...*)

PiroskaCicu
November 5th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Today I saw a gorgeous waist length, dark brunette braid! It was very thick and shiny!

trolleypup
November 5th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry if it was confusing, I mean human hair but...whatever floats your boat! Also, in case you haven't noticed...the "Mane" forum is for [women's hair...not horses hair. FYI.
(emphasis mine)
Errr. Not just women.

I think a spectacular/beautiful mane of hair, regardless of species is worthy of comment (here).

...ummm...Dayum!

Aleria
November 5th, 2010, 08:35 PM
A girl on the bus this morning with sort of raspberry coloured hair, wavy in an inverted bob. I know here on LHC it's usually about the length but I really like wavy inverted bobs. My hair will probably end up in a turquoise one someday :)

DivineComedian
November 6th, 2010, 02:42 AM
One of my friends has lovely hair. It's not all that long, maybe only just past BSL, but it's a gorgeous colour and looks so shiny and healthy.

CherrySilver
November 6th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I've met a number of people with gorgeous long hair over the years. Hands down, the most striking was a long-haired model I met at a party a few years back. Leona has beautiful ankle-length straight honey blonde hair. It looked like a shimmering curtain, and needless to say, jaw-dropping.

We talked about hair most of the night along with a few other long-haired ladies. I learned a lot about extreme lengths, and it was fun getting to know her. She knows about LHC, but it's a pity she doesn't participate here....

HintOfMint
November 6th, 2010, 04:46 PM
A girl in the student center at my school had long, black, straight, unlayered, 1a, tailbone length hair, with perfect ends, and it shone like a mirror. I often see long hair around campus (waist to tailbone length), but not often in such pristine condition. It was quite striking.

Jadewtch
November 6th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I saw a girl going into the supermarket a few weeks ago. Her hair was dark and straight down to bsl or so. I wish I could get my hair to grow straight like that *envy*

Kaihino
November 6th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Doing Trick or Treat with my kids at the mall, we were lined up for a while behind a BEAUTIFUL Latina woman with very rich black tailbone length virgin hair, all one length, held off her face with combs. I had a hard time not reaching out to pet it lol. It was just. so. wonderful!!

moominhapa
November 6th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I saw someone after the Rally to Restore Sanity in DC with classic length hair... Beautiful!

Juneii
November 6th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Juneii's! We had a little ramen luncheon (^(oo)^)v

Aww, you got to meet Juneii! She was actually my first hair idol when i joined here. Her hair just looks stunning! You both have incredible hair!

I can't say I've seen any beautiful manes worth remembering recently. There are lots of women/girls with long hair around here, but most not longer than BSL and nothing I would call stunning.

aww this makes me happy and embarassed :o

I have to say the last beautiful mane I saw in person was Piggy's. I have never seen hair as smooth, straight, and as long as hers in real life (as well as healthy!). I was quite starstruck :)

jimbert
November 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM
just below waist on a lady about 60

BrightEyes7
November 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM
I was in the waiting room at the court house (had to deal with a traffic ticket) and this lady walked by with gorgeous classic length black wavy hair. I never see many people past waist around here. Then a few minutes later after she had already left I saw another lady with classic length hair again!! TWO TIMES IN ONE PLACE! I was thinking I was in the Twilight Zone or something... I never see super-long hairs and then I see two while waiting to pay a ticket! CRAZY!!!

Tia2010
November 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Although I haven't seen any of them in person I LOVE the hair I see here :D especially the long dark hair ! LOVE IT ( and envy it :))

mariika
November 16th, 2010, 01:48 PM
This one http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59693

smileycat
November 16th, 2010, 01:58 PM
The woman that runs the shipping department at work. She has long, thick, shiny, dark, dark hair usually in braid waves from her sleep braid. She talked about cutting it over the summer. NOOOOOOOO!

nena_shawty
November 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM
This girls http://www.youtube.com/user/isaetno#p/u/3/Ngjm4XZJcTE i love the red

Intransigentia
November 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
A lady from down the hall at work has super-thick, gently wavy, darkest-brown hair down to her waist. She always wears it loose, and it never seems to get messy.

StraduX
November 16th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm in college so I see a fair amount of great manes on a regular basis, plus a handful of long-haired guys.