PDA

View Full Version : Long hair videos on Youtube- cant stop watching :)

Dreamkitty
November 4th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Ive come across this channel by longhairaddiction on Youtube and there are lots of videos of models, women with very long, very beautiful hair. Most of the videos have no sound but Im mesmirized by the videos. Anyone else seen it and also it is like some sort of agency?

<link removed pending moderator discussion>

mali
November 4th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Yup,dreamkitty.Yesterday I was waching 'em like crazy!

MinderMutsig
November 4th, 2010, 11:44 AM
[quote=Dreamkitty;1325368]Ive come across this channel by longhairaddiction on Youtube and there are lots of videos of models, women with very long, very beautiful hair. Most of the videos have no sound but Im mesmirized by the videos. Anyone else seen it and also it is like some sort of agency?

<link removed pending moderator discussion>

aenflex
November 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM
I think these are what are referred to as ****** videos here? I don't know, I could be wrong. But I think that's why the links were removed>?

Nicoliee
January 12th, 2011, 03:47 AM
I love watching hair videos on youtube! :)

ooo
January 12th, 2011, 04:25 AM
I like long hair and I like to learn hair dos from videos, but aside from it, I don't like to watch these videos.

Chamy
January 12th, 2011, 04:28 AM
I think these are what are referred to as ****** videos here? I don't know, I could be wrong. But I think that's why the links were removed>?

I think you're right. I always thought that they were kind of f****h-like. I think they are kind of creepy actually.