PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Milestone

dropinthebucket
November 3rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
Just wanted to post a tiny milestone - my bangs are finally henna-free! :)
(Indigoed over the henna, so you can't see a demarcation line) but yeah, 4-5 inches of virgin bangs!

AND (this is how I know for sure!) ---- I have several silver hairs! They're very noticeable, as they catch the light. Think I will have Gandalf hair! but I hope it will turn gradually, and not be two-toned - am not even sure if someone could dye the bottom of their hair silver to match the top, if it turned too fast ... has this happened to anyone?

Anyway, I'm sorry I've been posting only occasionally, work has gotten crazy this last two or three months, and we've had a move - but I have been lurking whenever I can, and following the challenges!

Best to everyone, and big thank you's. :D

freckles
November 3rd, 2010, 08:36 AM
congratulations, that's a very cool milestone!

aenflex
November 3rd, 2010, 08:39 AM
Good for you!

skaempfer
November 3rd, 2010, 09:49 AM
That's cool! you should post it in the mini-milestones (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41971) thread!

:cheese:

Night_Kitten
November 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Congrats on the henna-free bangs! Every milestone is importent and encouraging, there is no such thing as a too-small milestone :)

tigr
November 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Congratulations!

dropinthebucket
November 6th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks everyone!

and - *guiltily* - i've been away too long, i forgot about the mini-milestone thread! thanks for reminding me. :)

Coan-Teen
November 6th, 2010, 04:15 PM
That's awesome. I am guiltily awaiting the day I go grey/white. I'm one of those young weirdos who loves grey hair. I can't understand why anyone would dye over it. Congratulations on your virgin bangs!