PDA

View Full Version : Photo of my hair- What length am I?

Dreamkitty
November 2nd, 2010, 06:45 AM
I haven't posted a pic of my hair, since Im new here I don't think I am an expert to know whether I am shoulder length, APL, BSL etc. I feel like I will make an inaccurate judgement, so I would like you guys to say where my hair is at, if its APL, BSL?. My sister measured my hair with the measuring tape from the root right up to where my hair ended (she didn't stretch my curls) when it was dry, it was 24inches long.

This pic was taken yesterday, my hair looks greasy :o because I put lots of coconut oil in it, usually it is very fluffy.

http://i52.tinypic.com/29vlcgw.jpg

Bene
November 2nd, 2010, 06:53 AM
It's hard to say because I can't really tell where your armpits are, but I think you're at the midway point between armpit and bra strap. 24 inches, depending on body type and length of torso/ neck/ upper back could be at almost bra strap.

Sooze
November 2nd, 2010, 07:00 AM
It looks to me to mid point between the two lengths. Very shiny - doesn't look greasy at all. :)

Dreamkitty
November 2nd, 2010, 07:30 AM
Bene- I was wearing a shawl as I had dark clothes on and my hair wouldn't clearly show. But I agree with you, it would be better if I took a pic with my arms showing. I think mid-way sounds good:), I feel like I am just at APL though.

Sooze- Aww thanks for your comment, your too nice.:D

KittyLost
November 2nd, 2010, 07:54 AM
You look pretty close to BSL

FrannyG
November 2nd, 2010, 08:14 AM
Just by eye, I agree with everyone who says it appears to be between APL and BSL. The sides are clearly closer to APL, but the centre is closing in on BSL.

starlights
November 2nd, 2010, 08:18 AM
Your hair is very dark and thick, lovely!!!

aenflex
November 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
Yeah, nice and thick and shiny!! Looks like BSL to me but what do I know?

pepperminttea
November 2nd, 2010, 08:54 AM
I'd go with halfway between APL and BSL. :)

Dreamkitty
November 2nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. I would say I agree with you all, halfway sounds good, I will join the APL to BSL thread here now that I know where I am at and can start working on my goal length.:D

starlights & aenflex- Thank you for the nice compliments:). I always wished my hair was lighter in colour, in the sun it looks dark brown but other then that, it just looks black.

So many members on this board have long hair, how I would love to reach waist length, I think I will feel satisfied with myself at that point.

tinti
November 2nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
I agree, it looks half way between APL and BSL to me :)

May
November 2nd, 2010, 11:06 AM
I don't think you need to be an expert to see if your hair reaches your armit or your bra strap. Just take the same pic with no shirt and look at it yourself. I think it will be easier that way. Good luck!

PiroskaCicu
November 2nd, 2010, 11:32 AM
It looks to me like it's in between APL and BSL. Almost at BSL.