PDA

View Full Version : new growth at my hairline?

brunetka
November 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
I have long, side-swept bangs that are about 6 inches long. I noticed that under my bangs, I have short hairs that are about 1-2 inches long. There are two small tufts of these hairs on either side of my forehead, where the hairline naturally curves in a bit (if that makes sense) and more sparse hairs along the rest of the hairline. My bangs were definitely never cut that short, so this must be new growth. I've had little fluff hairs like this under my bangs before (my grandma called it my undercoat when I was little :) ) but never in such big clumps or quite so long. I wonder if it's my biotin or the MegaTek that's causing it?

here's a cell phone photo of it:

http://images110.fotki.com/v302/photos/4/455427/3844717/582653830_2071077604_0-vi.jpg

Vermelha
November 1st, 2010, 04:03 PM
Probably the Mega-Tek....

I thought about trying Mega-Tek, actually. At least you see it's working. I knew of a few other ladies who had very rapid growth from it as well.

ratgirldjh
November 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM
I have this too - and my greys are less than they used to be!!! I'm not sure why - I haven't used anything different - just soapnuts or poo bars... but it may be my diet has changed - i'm low carb now but I have these little hairs at my temples very similar to yours that won't fit into my updos...

At first I thought they were broken hairs but I asked on here and people told me that because of how they looked and were shaped etc. that they were new growth!!!

It is awesome, isn't it???
:D

christine1989
November 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM
That is some good looking new growth! Biotin gave me tons of those new little hairs so that may be the cause.

mira-chan
November 1st, 2010, 09:26 PM
I have these growing in on and off, usually after a bigger seasonal shed.