PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Trim/Q:Post-Trim tips and suggestions

JuneBride
October 31st, 2010, 08:11 PM
I am getting a trim this week.

First and foremost, I am scared! I have made some progress, I am currently at APL. But my ends are very split...too far gone for myself to S&D it back to health. So I am going to someone I have been to before, I trust her more than anyone else. But I am still scared. I just don't want to lose all my progress.

To see my progress, please visit my albums on my profile :)

That said...

MY QUESTION ARE: After I get the trim, my hair will be healthy...and my questions are "How can I keep it in the most optimal healthful condition, so as to pro-long the next trim?" - "What can I do to keep it healthy?" "Please offer tips and suggestions"

This is what I do now: Eat healthy, Take a Multi-Vitamin and Biotin Supplement, CO wash only, barely use heat (maybe once a week), mostly air-dry, rarely use products, occasional coconut oiling (but my hair doesn't seem to like it or I am doing it wrong?!), sleep on satin pillowcase, and wear it up a lot - maybe 75% of the time.

Thank you in advance for all of your tips and suggestions, I look forward to reading them! :pumpkin: Happy Halloween!