PDA

View Full Version : Build Up Question

Dragon
October 29th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Can build up on scalp from co washing cause scalp sores?

Hotrox
October 29th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Hi Dragon

Please pardon my ignorance but what are 'scalp sours' :confused:

Dragon
October 29th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Hi Dragon

Please pardon my ignorance but what are 'scalp sours' :confused:

I just realised I spelt sores wrong. I have came up in a rash on my scalp and have heaps of lumps with puss heads. Its been sore and itchy for a few month now and finley got a friend to look at my scalp this morning.

Hotrox
October 29th, 2010, 02:53 AM
Ohh, you have Follicitus. You should probably see a doctor - you may need some antibiotics to help clear it up.

I don't know if CO can cause it specifically, but certainly scalp build up can block the follicles on your head and cause some inflammation that can lead to an infection.

Dragon
October 29th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Ohh, you have Follicitus. You should probably see a doctor - you may need some antibiotics to help clear it up.

I don't know if CO can cause it specifically, but certainly scalp build up can block the follicles on your head and cause some inflammation that can lead to an infection.

Thanks for your reply. I will try to see a doctor Monday and have it looked at.

RachelRain
October 29th, 2010, 03:17 AM
My mom gets this kind of thing regularly, but she's got psoriasis on her scalp and T Gel is the only thing that seems to work for her.

I definitely second the seeing a doctor. Even if it turns out to be something you can clear up with an OTC thing, it's better to be safe than sorry, especially since you said it's been a few months.

Ugh, I remember how bad my flea bites were, I can't imagine what you're dealing with.

Dragon
October 29th, 2010, 03:34 AM
My mom gets this kind of thing regularly, but she's got psoriasis on her scalp and T Gel is the only thing that seems to work for her.

I definitely second the seeing a doctor. Even if it turns out to be something you can clear up with an OTC thing, it's better to be safe than sorry, especially since you said it's been a few months.

Ugh, I remember how bad my flea bites were, I can't imagine what you're dealing with.

Thanks for your reply. I looked at some T Gel today but I noticed it contains fragrance which I can't use.