PDA

View Full Version : Help With Self Trim (Bangs)

Sundial
October 27th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I have often seen self trimmers recommending Feyes' method but I haven't really seen a thread about self trimming on bangs. I have just decided to go on the self trimming route and have successfully tried Feyes' method for the lengths once.

However, are there any tips on self trimming bangs? How do you trim one that is (a) straight across, or (b) sideswept? Are there any tips on sectioning, i.e how wide should it be? Or is there an article that I missed out? Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Olivia23
October 27th, 2010, 12:38 AM
For me youtube has been a great help on cutting bangs. There are so many videos on them. It depends on the type of cut you want. If. You're looking for side swept bangs, then in the search button type side swept bangs or cut side swept bangs. Same for other type bangs such as cut bangs should bring up several videos. Good luck!

Sundial
October 27th, 2010, 12:56 AM
You're right! Why didn't I think of that? :flower: Thanks for the reminder :D

LouLaLa
October 27th, 2010, 06:09 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54988&highlight=loulala+bangs

Hey

I cut my bangs and did a thread on it with a picture, in the thread I explain how I did it (p3 of thread) as someone asked me to talk them through it. I also think there is a link to a youtube I used.

Hope it helps x