PDA

View Full Version : New colour! Back to natural I guess. Maann. xD

Sammich
October 26th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Back to my natural colour, except with tiny pinky purple bits. (Tis just like it, at least from what I remember and compared with my baby hair... Hmm. :) )

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5484&pictureid=86690

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5484&pictureid=86689

Purple bits!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5484&pictureid=86688

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5484&pictureid=86692

Now I swear to myself and LHCers and DBF! No more dying, even if I really want it. It's far too damaging on my darker hair, plus I know I could never get that perfect pink unless I bleach to hell. :o

Rannan
October 26th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Yes babe, your new dye looks wonderful but you can't keep switching colors every two weeks. Enjoy your beautiful hair and don't destroy it!

Yes, I know I seem like a nag, but I know she wants very soft, healthy, vibrant hair and I'm gonna see her to it 'til the end! :D

I love you, Sammich.

Marjolein
October 26th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Haha, I was wondering who this new member was, acting all affectionate towards Sammich. But a quick look at your profile page explained a lot. Welcome Rannan!!

And Sammich, your natural color looks absolutely great :)

morecowbell
October 26th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Beautiful! It looks awesome with your skin and eyes girl! :D
I know how you feel though, I really do... I have one strand in my bangs that I've been slowly bleaching so I can have that 'perfect pink'.
Have you considered clip in extensions? That's what I'm looking at right now.

Lemur_Catta
October 26th, 2010, 06:15 AM
It's beautiful! You look much better now than with the bleached blonde look. I didn't say anything, but I don't think that shade of blonde really suited your skin. The purple, on the other hand, is amazing :D and way less damaging, it seems.

JenniferNoel
October 26th, 2010, 06:25 AM
I love this color on you. You look sooooo much prettier. I mean, you looked great either way and it's fun to experiment, but this color is absolutely perfect! :)

linda g
October 26th, 2010, 06:32 AM
It looks great on you!

Bonkers57
October 26th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Way to go, Sammich! I always thought your hair was pretty, but it looks shinier and healthier now. I'm with morecowbell about clip-in extensions if you want that shock of color.

Lunami
October 26th, 2010, 08:02 AM
I love your natural color, i wish mine was as dark ;)

spidermom
October 26th, 2010, 08:22 AM
I love the dark color better on you, too.

pepperminttea
October 26th, 2010, 08:37 AM
The darker colour is gorgeous on you. :)

Yozhik
October 26th, 2010, 09:04 AM
I love the "new" :) color! It really does look great.

When I was in high school, I used to dye my hair red, except all I'd get were nice purple streaks like you have in your hair -- looking at them brought back good memories :)

serious
October 26th, 2010, 09:11 AM
It looks really great!

JCFantasy23
October 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Love the natural color!

virgo75
October 26th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I love your natural color on you!
It's more flattering for your face than any other color. :)

KittyLost
October 27th, 2010, 07:59 AM
It suits you great!

Sammich
October 27th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Aww, you guys. Thank you! I guess I'll be staying like this from now on.

Everytime I try to put on clip on extentions, they always fall out and I have no idea how to put them on properly! :p
Any tips? LOL!

christi.adell
October 27th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Beautiful!

CrisDee
October 27th, 2010, 10:52 AM
I like the darker color as well - and every time I see a photo of your face, I just think, "oh, that girl is just SO cute!" I'm such a mom... :D

chopandchange
October 27th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Awwww, how sweet! Samnmich's fiancé is here! Bless! Keep up the cutesy comments, they're so sweet! LOL

Sammich, your hair looks nice and shiny! Now, no more dying or else it will be worn out!

Sammich
October 27th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I like the darker color as well - and every time I see a photo of your face, I just think, "oh, that girl is just SO cute!" I'm such a mom... :D

Aww... You are very mumsy. For some reason I always get those sort of comments, even a teacher who is a total meanie to everyone else in the class loves me even if I'm late and apologize! (Which people do, do... just she shouts at them instead. O.O)

Awwww, how sweet! Samnmich's fiancé is here! Bless! Keep up the cutesy comments, they're so sweet! LOL

Sammich, your hair looks nice and shiny! Now, no more dying or else it will be worn out!

Thank you by the way. I guess I should stop... Waaaaaaah. Mooom. :p

Daww. I'm sure he'll appreciate that. ;) In fact I'm on skype right now! *Goes to show him* :D

:inlove: He better keep up with the cutesy comments or else! :eyebrows:

Rannan
October 27th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Haha, I was wondering who this new member was, acting all affectionate towards Sammich. But a quick look at your profile page explained a lot. Welcome Rannan!!

And Sammich, your natural color looks absolutely great :)

Thanks. I know I don't exactly frequent the boards, but any place that's important to Sammich I would like to at least have some involvement in. :P Can make a man feel left out, you know. :D

And yes, I've been begging her to eventually let her hair go au naturel, because it really is so beautiful on her. Of course, all colors are beautiful for her but still.

Same. Oh man, same. Trust me, I've known her for five years and I still get that reaction every time I see her. You should hear her voice and see her expressions in person, you'd die!

Cutesy? Well I never. It's her fault that she's such a cutiebabywigglepants. :D (Embarrassing you enough now, dear? ;))

lundmir
October 27th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I love the cute comments, and Sammich, I like that color so much on you! It is very flattering.