PDA

View Full Version : Pearlized Burgandy Ficcare and Quattro Hair Helix fork - GONE

Amara
May 28th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I have a 6" quattro StarLite Helix fork that is just too long for anything I can do with my skinny hair. My husband has asked that I dispose of it before it takes out his eye. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUATTRO-Hair-Sticks-Forks-StarLites-Helix-6-in_W0QQitemZ380030657969QQihZ025QQcategoryZ82591QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I also have a burgandy pearlized ficcare but I'm not sure how to measure it. It's either M or L. Ficcares do nothing but pull on my hair. :(

Both of these are in brand new condition, the quattro has been worn about 10 times and the ficcare has only been attempted-worn a few times (it's never made it out of the house. :D )

If someone tells me how to measure the ficcare, I'd be happy to clarify if it's M or L.

Quattro - $15 + $3 shipping
Ficcare - $25 + $3 shipping

I'd also be happy to swap - I'd love a quattro that's shorter - a 4" would be great. Maybe another helix fork? Or a quattro combo? Or two matching 4" sticks?

PM me if you are interested! I'd prefer Paypal. I have no trader rating, I've never done this before!

akurah
May 28th, 2008, 05:49 PM
A medium will be 4.5" long. A large will be 5" long.

Islandgrrl
May 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM
PM'd you :)

n3m3sis42
May 28th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I sent you a PM. :)

DolphinPrincess
May 28th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Sent a PM too!

Amara
May 28th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you ladies! Man you all are quick! I went away to have dinner after I posted this and came back and was amazed. Thank you for your messages! I will be glad to make room in my hair toy box for stuff I can actually USE.

Both are spoken for.