PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!!

Juliannaissance
October 26th, 2010, 12:03 AM
After 3 months of not being on this site due to busyness, I'm back. I've been working a lot and going to school. I had no time to post progress or anything that has happened. Anyway, now that I'm here I'll let you in on the news. 3 months ago I had my hair 2 inches away from hip-length, by the end of August I had to cut it back up 2 inches above my waist line so that I could try and get rid of my dyed hair. I'm doing that slowly, cutting off a few inches each time to get rid of it. It hurts, but I have to get my virgin hair back. I started off with hip-length dyed black hair. Now I only have about 6 inches or so left of it. I feel like my hair is too short now since at the moment it is barely above the waist. But it does feel good to have my real hair color even though I miss the dark hair. :confused:

serious
October 26th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Welcome back! :)

Gypsygirl
October 26th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Welcome back! You'll get used to your natural color in no time, you'll see! :flower:

KittyLost
October 26th, 2010, 01:56 AM
It's hard growing out your natural colour so congratulations! Your hair looks beautiful in your signiture, healthy and shiny and lovely colour! Welcome back

Juliannaissance
October 29th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Thank you all. But you might be a little deceived about my signature pic. That was a few months ago, but I cut a few inches off of that. Also I only have 2 inches of virgin hair at the top of my head, and under that I have 5-6 of light brown hair with a reddish tinge, and the rest is the dark brown hair I was talking about. It's a rather funky combination, but it looks somewhat natural. The color I most want to get rid of is the dark brown since the color is so far away from my natural hair color. But anyway, I'll post pics as soon as I can.