PDA

View Full Version : Progress photos, i know how we love those! :D

Chamy
October 22nd, 2010, 01:09 PM
This is my progress in a little over one year. Have never posted a picture here yet, so this is my first. :o
Last year, end of september:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3933&pictureid=50584

Today, end of october, so a year and one month of growth:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3933&pictureid=86416

I have gone over from CO to WO and i love it! And when i see these photos now, i see that i actually have grown, before today i thought that i had not grown almost anything at all. I am so happy about this, just wanted to share! :D

LittleRainbow
October 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Very good growth!! And your hair looks amazing, especially since you do WO. I could never do that and get the same results. My hair just ends up looking greasy.:p

Intransigentia
October 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
That's lovely - it looks like you've gained not only length, but thickness and shine.

triumphator!
October 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM
great progress!

Chamy
October 22nd, 2010, 01:39 PM
Very good growth!! And your hair looks amazing, especially since you do WO. I could never do that and get the same results. My hair just ends up looking greasy.:p
Thank you, i have found that a diluted vinegar rinse, that i massage into my scalp before i rinse again makes wonders, it actually fells better now than when i CO.

That's lovely - it looks like you've gained not only length, but thickness and shine.
I have actually thought about that too, it feels thicker. But when i measure it is the same thickness. Its good that it looks thicker though :)

great progress!
Thank you! :cheese:

Yozhik
October 22nd, 2010, 01:40 PM
That's so awesome! What wonderful progress. :flower:

Happy anniversary, and thanks for the pics. Your hair has definitely grown really quickly.

christine1989
October 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Its looking good! WO has obviously been good for your hair. :)

Rocket22
October 22nd, 2010, 01:42 PM
Wow you have tons of growth!!! good job :)

Chamy
October 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM
Its looking good! WO has obviously been good for your hair. :)

Thank you! WO has made a huge difference in both the condition of my hair and how easy it is to manage it. I love it! :eek:

FrannyG
October 22nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Yes, we most certainly do love progress photos, and yours are certainly no exception!

You've made great progress and your hair looks just lovely. :blossom:

Smile4Kiki
October 23rd, 2010, 01:26 AM
wow! looking great!

Dragon
October 23rd, 2010, 02:30 AM
Congrats, looks great :)

princessp
October 23rd, 2010, 11:43 AM
I definitely see growth. Awesome hair, congratulations!

redneckprincess
October 23rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
looks fantastic!!! i hope to have that much improvement and length by this time next year

nemileo
October 23rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
Great growt!! There was most certainly a wow-factor in the difference between those photoes! I really hope for the same growt in a year :D

Vinegar-rinse instead of shampoo sounds really clever by the way! I hate the way shampoo makes my hair feel, but love the clean feeling vingegar gives. Maybe it is enough with the vinegar?? You get great hair from it anyway!!:D

Khepri
October 23rd, 2010, 06:50 PM
Oh my goodness! What beautiful hair! Great job, and happy growing!

Xi
October 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM
Great progress, Chamy! Congratulations -- your hair is looking lovely.:blossom:

little_cherry
October 23rd, 2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, nice growth and condition! I've been toying with the idea of going WO....I do oil my hair a lot though. :shrug:

Chamy
October 24th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Great growt!! There was most certainly a wow-factor in the difference between those photoes! I really hope for the same growt in a year :D

Vinegar-rinse instead of shampoo sounds really clever by the way! I hate the way shampoo makes my hair feel, but love the clean feeling vingegar gives. Maybe it is enough with the vinegar?? You get great hair from it anyway!!:D

It was actually my boyfriend that gave me the idea that i would do WO, even though i had read about it here. He is a hardcore WO, no ACV-rinses or anything, just pure water, and his scalp is soooo clean and healthy looking. So i thought that i would have ago at it. But it didnt work for me, my hair stuck together and tangled and felt all waxy. So i tried a ACV-rinse and everything felt wonderful, so im basically WO but with a bit of ACV thrown in. :) The vinegar was enough for my hair. Try it if you are curious!

looks fantastic!!! i hope to have that much improvement and length by this time next year

Im sure you will have at least this much growth, your hair seems to grow really fast. :)
Good luck on your journey!

Wow, nice growth and condition! I've been toying with the idea of going WO....I do oil my hair a lot though. :shrug:

I actually oil my hair still, but not as much, since its not needed. But i oil my braid tassel almost every night with coconut oil, and what is not absorbed by the har gets rubbed of on my pillow and then washed away with water and the vinegar by the end of the week, and it actually just looks oily the last day/days before a wash, but i wear it up so no one knows ;)

Loreley
October 24th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Great progress! :)

growing2shine
October 24th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Wow great progress! Your hair looks very beautiful. :D

hm85
October 25th, 2010, 05:10 AM
thats such good progress! :)

Jezerellica
October 25th, 2010, 05:40 AM
What great progress!! Congrats! You certainly have peaked my curiousity for WO. I guess a person can just give it a try! Your length looks so good!!

DavidN
October 25th, 2010, 08:35 AM
What wonderful progress, Chamy, and I am delighted that this routine is working so well for you. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your future progress!

Anje
October 25th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Not too many progress picks make me actually say something aloud... But "Whoa!" that's a lot of growth! Good job!

dainaleeo2
October 25th, 2010, 09:32 AM
very pretty! & Awesome progress! :)
i admire you for going WO! I could never do that since i don't have the patience XD but i've heard only great things, so good for you! that's really awesome :)

lw8666
October 25th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Congrats on your growth! Your hair is beautiful! Seeing progress pics like this get me so motivated! :)

BeautifulBella
October 25th, 2010, 12:24 PM
congrats on your growth!

Rocket22
October 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM
I love progress pictures :) gives us newbies hope!

Chamy
October 25th, 2010, 07:28 PM
What great progress!! Congrats! You certainly have peaked my curiousity for WO. I guess a person can just give it a try! Your length looks so good!!

Of course you should try it if you are curious! see if it fits ;)

What wonderful progress, Chamy, and I am delighted that this routine is working so well for you. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your future progress!

Thank you so much for the support! And you will definately see more photots and progress in the furure, i plan on going for classic. There is something that looks and sounds so appealing about that length for me. :)

Not too many progress picks make me actually say something aloud... But "Whoa!" that's a lot of growth! Good job!

You are so sweet! Thank you.
I love your haircolour! If i would ever going to colour my hair, it would be in the exact colour you have!

Congrats on your growth! Your hair is beautiful! Seeing progress pics like this get me so motivated! :)

Thats so great that you get motivated! Sometimes it feels like you are stuck at one length, and then all of a sudden you realise that you have actually grown quite a bit.

x0h_bother
October 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM
:thud: wow, AMAZING!!

Chamy
October 28th, 2010, 06:20 PM
:thud: wow, AMAZING!!

Wow, that was the first thud that i have ever gotten! It really made my day, Thank you!:cheese::cheese::cheese: