PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful hair comment yesterday!

Olivia23
October 21st, 2010, 08:06 PM
Yesterday I had to attend some classes for a few days at a local college. I did not know it was supposed to rain that day so I was without an umbrella. At our lunch break I was leaving to get in my car when a guy came up to me and said that he hated to see my beautiful hair get wet. He went onto say that he had been admiring it in class and he loved the color.

I was so flabergasted I hardly knew what to say, but I did thank him. Then he walked off. That was my first compliment from a male stranger. It wasn't creepy either. Made me feel really good so I just had to share!

Hotrox
October 21st, 2010, 08:41 PM
That's brilliant :D

Was he cute :eyebrows:

MissManda
October 21st, 2010, 08:51 PM
I think that was a very well-deserved compliment. :D Your waves are stunning!

podo
October 21st, 2010, 08:59 PM
Was he cute :eyebrows:

HAH! That's just what I was thinking!!

That is an awesome compliment though, and not just words - he really meant it. And was a gentleman no less.

Of course, now he gets to see you again because you'll want to return his umbrella.....

CourtneyBee
October 21st, 2010, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a winner Olivia! What a sweet thing to say, I dont know anyone that considerate let alone a possibly cute guy :D

Dragon
October 22nd, 2010, 02:34 AM
Thats a great compliment :)

RachieBaby
October 22nd, 2010, 04:05 AM
awwww thats sweet! :) what a lovely compliment :)

bluesnowflake
October 22nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
That's really sweet... chivalry isn't totally dead!

Sweetie
October 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
what a sweet sweet thing to say....as I can see from your avatar, I definetely agree with the guy!!!!:)

Henrietta
October 22nd, 2010, 09:32 AM
It's... not typical, but in some way romantic:) Thank you for sharing. It makes me smile:)