PDA

View Full Version : The shiniest hair EVER!

chopandchange
October 21st, 2010, 04:59 PM
Isn't her hair lovely?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGMN4ESZwg&feature=related

Please copy/paste the link into your browser. :)

nemileo
October 21st, 2010, 05:02 PM
Wow...it looks supernatural!

StephanieB
October 21st, 2010, 05:19 PM
It must be oiled. Even so - it's beautiful hair. No doubt about that. Oil can only make hair shine more, and lie flatter, but it can't beautify hair that isn't gorgeous to begin with.

What on earth, though, is she actually doing? Or supposed to be doing? :confused:

MissManda
October 21st, 2010, 05:31 PM
Oh my, the color and shine are so striking. I can never get over the ethereal beauty of that lovely blue-black color.

trillcat
October 21st, 2010, 05:37 PM
It is very beautiful hair, but that vid seems geared toward a hair ****** audience, IMO.

maxzeen
October 21st, 2010, 05:37 PM
wow her hair is gorgeous.

angelfell
October 21st, 2010, 05:42 PM
That's my goal some day. Not only length, but so healthy and shiny

BrightEyes7
October 21st, 2010, 05:47 PM
I want that hair.... Straight and shiny. I am majorly green with hair envy right now!!!

It is very beautiful hair, but that vid seems geared toward a hair ****** audience, IMO.

My thoughts exactly!!! She is basically just playing with it, and I watched another of her videos... Same thing...

Sorry for the double post... I'm on my iPhone and I couldn't figure out how to combine them!

ETA: Thanks Silver Locks for merging!

MissManda
October 21st, 2010, 05:54 PM

Yes, I got this feeling, too. Nevertheless, it is gorgeous hair.

trillcat
October 21st, 2010, 05:56 PM
My thoughts exactly!!! She is basically just playing with it, and I watched another of her videos... Same thing...

Sorry for the double post... I'm on my iPhone and I couldn't figure out how to combine them!
I don't want to poo poo on the thread, her hair is awesome, but , well, we do try to steer clear of ****** things here. I'm sorry, don't flame me!!

Anywhere
October 21st, 2010, 06:13 PM
That is pretty much my dream pocahontas hair when I was a child. I wish my hair was as straight, dark, and shiny as that. :thud:

Merlin
October 21st, 2010, 06:15 PM
Objectification:much!

UltraBella
October 21st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Her hair is lovely, her videos are strange.

baaaad_kitty
October 21st, 2010, 09:53 PM
Creepy. Reminded me of Sadako. Like, she could start crawling out of my laptop screen anytime.

MementoMori
October 21st, 2010, 11:45 PM
I wish I had a blue-black hair color like that. It shines really well. >.<

Merlin
October 22nd, 2010, 02:21 AM
Her hair is lovely, her videos are strange.

What's strange about them? Frankly they seem remarkably uncomplicated to me..

Dreams_in_Pink
October 22nd, 2010, 02:29 AM
This kind of videos make me hate my hair. :(

Dragon
October 22nd, 2010, 02:31 AM
Her hair looks great.

Aria
October 22nd, 2010, 04:06 AM
It's a completely bizarre video even to show off the condition of her hair, but I do envy how well-behaved it is. My hair would knot and catch constantly if I manipulated it like that.

A few of you mentioned it's ****** material. I recall some warnings against ****** videos in the rules, but how exactly are they characterized? I wouldn't have pinned this as anything controversial, even if it it is rather eerie. A lot of LHCers don't show their faces (including me--do I get to call myself an LHCer now?), but a lot of personality comes through in the posts.

Loreley
October 22nd, 2010, 04:58 AM
Wow, beautiful! :)

chopandchange
October 22nd, 2010, 05:00 AM
Gosh. Sorry, everyone. I am not a hair fe***** if that's what you're thinking! I am not a man!!!! I just thought her hair was really pretty and inspirational. I didn't think there was anything wrong with posting the video here. I can think of several popular members here who make videos like that and put them on YouTube.

Anadyomene
October 22nd, 2010, 05:05 AM
I just watched the I just watched the video. WOW! her hair is so shiny. It must be oiled. WOW!

Karala
October 22nd, 2010, 05:36 AM
Creepy. Reminded me of Sadako. Like, she could start crawling out of my laptop screen anytime.

Lol, I thought the exact same thing ^^

Merlin
October 22nd, 2010, 05:43 AM
I am not a man!!!!

Don't worry, I don't think anybody thought you were!

Dreams_in_Pink
October 22nd, 2010, 05:50 AM
Why do people care that much about the concept of this video? Obviously, this video was posted because it features an amazingly beautiful head of hair. Let's just concentrate on that :rolleyes:

Jezerellica
October 22nd, 2010, 06:03 AM
That is seriously gorgeous hair!!

chopandchange
October 22nd, 2010, 06:05 AM
Don't worry, I don't think anybody thought you were!

I thought someone was implying I was a fet***, Merlin.

cleanbug
October 22nd, 2010, 06:30 AM
that's what i thought too. kind of weird.
just my opinion.
i agree with the original poster though....it is beautiful, shiny hair.

Merlin
October 22nd, 2010, 07:02 AM

Don't worry, I don't think anybody thought that of you either.

Though actually it might be worth remembering that all fet****s are going to be male.

orbiting
October 22nd, 2010, 07:09 AM
I think Merlin meant that not all of them are male? Being a woman doesn't exclude one from that kind of thing.

I found the video unremarkable.

jenjen10
October 22nd, 2010, 07:36 AM
That was my thought as well...

littlenvy
October 22nd, 2010, 08:03 AM

LOL … yes the vid does give off that kind of a vibe. I think its that silent stroking. :p

BUT, it doesn’t change the fact that the hair IS beautiful and long and very very shinny!

Thank you for posting chopandchange :)

JulietCapulet
October 22nd, 2010, 08:05 AM
Wow it was very shiny!

But it frightened me for a moment when it reminded me of "Ju On" in a rather intense way.

BlackfootHair
October 22nd, 2010, 08:09 AM
Gorgeous! She looks like the Sunsilk Black Shine commercials!

Merlin
October 22nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
I think Merlin meant that not all of them are male? Being a woman doesn't exclude one from that kind of thing.

Yep that's what I meant!! The keyboard pixies stole the 'not'...

jju1007
October 22nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
Wow, that's my dream hair! Lovely!

pepperminttea
October 22nd, 2010, 09:14 AM
I can think of several popular members here who make videos like that and put them on YouTube.

Same. :shrug: Whatever the purpose of the video, she has beautiful hair, and goodness, what a shine!

x0h_bother
October 22nd, 2010, 09:27 AM

I found the video unremarkable.
Actually, it's good to remember that people with DSM ******ism ARE predominantly men.

That aside, nice hair, how did she get the blue color?

eri401
October 22nd, 2010, 10:13 AM
That aside, nice hair, how did she get the blue color?
I believe that is her natural hair color -- deep black, which has a cool shade of blue. She's Japanese, it seems.

To some extent *anything* can become a "******" demonstration if a ******ist wants it to be. A hair ******ist would probably drool over shampoo ads but that doesn't mean the ad is aimed at him! I thought the video was just a show off of her long, silky hair.

So beautiful. I am so jealous though!

BrightEyes7
October 22nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Gosh. Sorry, everyone. I am not a hair fe***** if that's what you're thinking! I am not a man!!!! I just thought her hair was really pretty and inspirational. I didn't think there was anything wrong with posting the video here. I can think of several popular members here who make videos like that and put them on YouTube.

We didn't think you were.

We all appreciate the video for it showing off her beautiful hair, and that is probably the intent of the video. We were all just thinking that a person with that kind of... interest ... in long hair would probably look at this video in a completely different way than we do here.

Maverick494
October 22nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
Isn't her hair lovely?

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGMN4ESZwg&feature=related

It is! I love it!

Some of you mentioned she must have oiled it. How would oiling make it that shiny without becoming greasy? I'm a total n00b when it comes to things like that, so please explain!

little_cherry
October 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
I think she:

1. Uses cones.
2. Lightly oiled her hair.
3. Used diffused Actinic lighting (the same lighting that is used reef aquariums with a 400-420 spectrum). See that blue tint her hair has?

She does have beautiful hair, though!

edit: lightly oiling will give a sheen and will not make hair appear oily.

StephanieB
October 22nd, 2010, 11:33 AM
Some of you mentioned she must have oiled it. How would oiling make it that shiny without becoming greasy? I'm a total n00b when it comes to things like that, so please explain!
I'm sorry? What is it that you're asking?

How one oils hair? Or how one prevents over-oiling hair? You lost me... sorry. :confused:

If you oil your hair with an oil that your hair likes - it's extremely individual - and if you don't over-do it, then your hair will look super shiny without looking greasy. (most of the time, there are always exceptions of course)

For example, I have rather oily hair at my roots and upper length, but my ends are fairly dry, and some oils make my hair hang greasily and lankly (turning me instantly into a Severus Snape look-alike); but other oils used extremely sparingly, impart a beautiful shine to my hair without impacting negatively on my thin hair's natural meager body.
My hair loves wheat germ oil and black seed oil, especially. But olive oil and jojoba oil Snape-ify me instantly.

Just two drops of oil (literally!) rubbed into the palms of my ands is plenty of oil for my thin APL hair ... just enough to make my palms look shiny. Then I stroke it (one way only - downwards) into my length from about halfway to two thirds of the way down of my total length.

Does this ^ answer whatever you were asking?

Copasetic
October 22nd, 2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah, her hair is shiny, but that was the oddest video I have ever seen. Why did it need to be so long?

eri401
October 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM
I think she:
3. Used diffused Actinic lighting (the same lighting that is used reef aquariums with a 400-420 spectrum). See that blue tint her hair has?

I don't think so. Some people have a natural bluish tint if their hair is naturally jet black, much in the same way some brunettes might have a reddish tint when their hair catches the light.

BelleBot
October 22nd, 2010, 11:54 AM
Just seen the one of her combing her hair. I wish my hair would behave like that, hers doesn't seem to catch at all. Perfectly tangle free. Things like this make me tempted to go back to using cones, just for the slip.

As for the shine, yes it's beautiful however there are a lot of LHC members who can rival it with the shine on their hair.

Anje
October 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
Nice-looking hair, but I find the whole thing unremarkable. Nothing there that can't be accomplished with a dye job, a few quarts of silicone, and a good hot flat iron. Whether she used any of those is anybody's guess.

I'm definitely getting a f3tishy vibe. Not saying that the OP felt that way about her hair, just that a portion of the intended audience may be appreciating that video on more than purely aesthetic levels.

FrannyG
October 22nd, 2010, 12:34 PM
The hair is lovely. But I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of the video...:uhh:... The hair really is lovely.

What's strange about them? Frankly they seem remarkably uncomplicated to me..

Oh, Merlin. :rollin:

christine1989
October 22nd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Its beautiful! I love her dress too.

Alvrodul
October 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
The hair looks so shiny it is unreal!:agape:

I agree with those who pick up f3thishy vibes, though!

FrannyG
October 22nd, 2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah, her hair is shiny, but that was the oddest video I have ever seen. Why did it need to be so long?

Would it be sufficient to say that we are not the intended target audience? shudder:

MissManda
October 22nd, 2010, 02:51 PM

Please don't worry about it. :flower: The thought didn't so much as cross my mind. :) All I was just agreeing with trillcat that the video is, ahem, odd. It's all good.

As for her hair color, I'm fairly sure it's her natural color. Some people really do have black hair that is so deep that it can look blue or purple.

I don't think one necessarily needs 'cones and oiling for their hair to look that shiny. For example, the hair in my signature photo is kinda-sorta shiny and I do not use cones nor did I oil my hair beforehand because I hadn't discovered the wonders of coconut oil yet and I only used jojoba oil as a pre-wash. And to be honest, I don't think the henna increased my hair's shine factor by much, although I could be wrong. All that was used for my signature pic was just my hair and the sunshine; no editing other than cropping was used.

I don't think one can say for sure whether her hair is dyed, oiled, or 'coned. It very well could be but I think that it is just as likely that her hair is naturally like that. :shrug:

little_cherry
October 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
I don't think so. Some people have a natural bluish tint if their hair is naturally jet black, much in the same way some brunettes might have a reddish tint when their hair catches the light.
Her skin has a bluish tint, too..

Chestershire
October 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
It looks super awesome, kinda the condition and length which I am aiming at (and I guess I can never pull off! :D) I wonder if she gives away her hair care routines

But still
Geez, what a show off

Octave
October 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM
OMG her hair looks like the most soft and flowing silk ever. :disbelief

Maverick494
October 23rd, 2010, 03:02 AM
I'm sorry? What is it that you're asking?

How one oils hair? Or how one prevents over-oiling hair? You lost me... sorry. :confused:

If you oil your hair with an oil that your hair likes - it's extremely individual - and if you don't over-do it, then your hair will look super shiny without looking greasy. (most of the time, there are always exceptions of course)

For example, I have rather oily hair at my roots and upper length, but my ends are fairly dry, and some oils make my hair hang greasily and lankly (turning me instantly into a Severus Snape look-alike); but other oils used extremely sparingly, impart a beautiful shine to my hair without impacting negatively on my thin hair's natural meager body.
My hair loves wheat germ oil and black seed oil, especially. But olive oil and jojoba oil Snape-ify me instantly.

Just two drops of oil (literally!) rubbed into the palms of my ands is plenty of oil for my thin APL hair ... just enough to make my palms look shiny. Then I stroke it (one way only - downwards) into my length from about halfway to two thirds of the way down of my total length.

Does this ^ answer whatever you were asking?

Thank you. Yes it did. I know my extreme n00bness might surprise some of the veterans around this board, but I have never oiled my hair before. Like absolutely never. I started out using only shampoo (thinking I would save money not buying conditioners and the lot) then after my hair got really dry I started using conditioners. And that's pretty much it. So yeah, I didn't really know what was meant with oiling, nor the quantity used. I heard about people putting olive oil in their hair and then rinsing it out, but that's pretty much it. So thanks for clarifying!

slz
October 23rd, 2010, 07:26 AM
Would it be sufficient to say that we are not the intended target audience? shudder:
Yes, the targeted audience needs some time to, eeeerrmm, "fully appreciate" the beauty of the hair shudder: .

enfys
October 23rd, 2010, 07:50 AM
I think she:

Yep, and in other videos it is not that colour; it's a black/brown colour. You know the video, where she has someone off camera reach in to stroke her hair.

I would have prefered just a still of her hair catching light like that. It would have looked very artful and lovely.

Not all f*t*sh*sts are men, but I think I can safely say that none of us think the OP is either. ;)

LadyLongLocks
October 23rd, 2010, 07:59 AM
Beautiful hair. She was moving it to catch the light and show how heavy and silky it is.
This is far from fe*ish IMO!
How else is someone supposed to show their hair without "SHOWING THEIR HAIR?"
Just my 2 cents.

princessp
October 23rd, 2010, 10:31 AM
This is some of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen! I'm a little depressed that I will never (in this lifetime) have hair as shiny as this, but I deeply admire that someone can.

I thought the video went on a little too long. The first time I heard there was such a thing as hair ****** was here. But I still don't know anything about them so I can't comment on whether this video was made for that reason.

Either way, she has beautiful hair.

Merlin
October 23rd, 2010, 10:44 AM
Yes, the targeted audience needs some time to, eeeerrmm, "fully appreciate" the beauty of the hair shudder: .

"Fully appreciate"...that was the phrase I was looking for...

slz
October 23rd, 2010, 01:29 PM
:D
You know, I find it cute / refreshing that there still is quite a bit of naivety on this f*t*sh subject here. Unless it's false naivety, of course - which I'd find highly amusing.

princessp
October 23rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
:D
You know, I find it cute / refreshing that there still is quite a bit of naivety on this f*t*sh subject here. Unless it's false naivety, of course - which I'd find highly amusing.

Is it really that common? I possess knowledge on a wide range of topics, but I really don't know anything about this hair ****** thing (and I've had long hair my whole life). I can't even imagine what the details would be. I don't expect anyone here to explain it, and I'm afraid to google it for fear that I might end up on some government "watch list" :). I'm just saying, it is true many of us simply don't know what it is. I can't imagine anyone (especially the OP) is being falsely naive.

enfys
October 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
Is it really that common? I possess knowledge on a wide range of topics, but I really don't know anything about this hair ****** thing (and I've had long hair my whole life). I can't even imagine what the details would be. I don't expect anyone here to explain it, and I'm afraid to google it for fear that I might end up on some government "watch list" :). I'm just saying, it is true many of us simply don't know what it is. I can't imagine anyone (especially the OP) is being falsely naive.

I Googled it out of curiosity when I first heard about it (I think that was before I was here) and it is...common enough to have a market shall we say. So are plenty of other hair styles, especially inverted bobs I've noticed. It's not just men who are hair enthusiasts either.

It's always good to know what markets you may or may not appeal to just to know what to be mindful of.

Juneii
October 23rd, 2010, 02:09 PM
I am fairly certain that you only showed us the video for the beautiful hair not for creepy reasons.

Her hair is beautiful though, we all strive to make our hair strong and healthy no matter what we put in it. If her hair likes the cones and is healthy with it it's not our business to pick at her choices.

FrannyG
October 23rd, 2010, 02:49 PM
I am fairly certain that you only showed us the video for the beautiful hair not for creepy reasons.

Her hair is beautiful though, we all strive to make our hair strong and healthy no matter what we put in it. If her hair likes the cones and is healthy with it it's not our business to pick at her choices.

Oh my goodness, I agree that there is no way that the OP or anyone who has positively commented in this thread had anything but admiration for a lovely head of hair!!!

I hope that some of us who are a little more cynical didn't make anyone feel bad.

Like some of you, I didn't know anything about the fe*ish thing about long hair until after I was at LHC and it was a good thing to know about. We need to be informed.

However, although some may disagree about this particular video falling into that category, I can only say that sometimes one gets a "gut feeling" when we see certain photos or videos. For me, this was one of those times. Just my opinion.

And I also agree that her hair is beautiful, which of course is what I already said. I can't and have no desire to say a single negative thing about that lovely hair. I certainly have no interest in speculating to how she gets her fabulous shine. The results speak for themselves.

Catia
October 23rd, 2010, 03:05 PM
I don't think one can say for sure whether her hair is dyed, oiled, or 'coned. It very well could be but I think that it is just as likely that her hair is naturally like that. :shrug:

Lots of members here have hair as shiny. The wonder and glory of flash or sunshine :agree:

littlenvy
October 23rd, 2010, 05:39 PM
It is! I love it!

Some people's hair can take a lot of oiling without looking greasy. Some use very little and it adds shine too.
Check out this video (half way through). She gets her hair oiled, see how it becomes very shiny?

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQ1sM6hWK8

(ps. Yes, I know .. this could be one of THOSE vids as well but she still has AMAZING hair :p)

Catia
October 23rd, 2010, 05:58 PM
Some people's hair can take a lot of oiling without looking greasy. Some use very little and it adds shine too.
Check out this video (half way through). She gets her hair oiled, see how it becomes very shiny?

(ps. Yes, I know .. this could be one of THOSE vids as well but she still has AMAZING hair :p)

Does anyone know that bun she does half way through the video? I keep pausing it trying to copy but ... I keep messing it up somehow :ponder:

It is nice to see how oiling makes her hair shiny, I've never succeeded in anything but a wet look when I oil. Makes me want to give oiling another chance :)

And yes, I am completely ignoring the *other* intent of this video. lalalalalalaalalaaa.:whistle:

Fadedbluedreams
October 23rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
quite beautiful.

mira-chan
October 23rd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know that bun she does half way through the video? I keep pausing it trying to copy but ... I keep messing it up somehow :ponder:

The bun looks like a self holding Inside out bun with some hair flipped down.

My hair can take a good couple of palm fulls of oil and just look shiny after. My current signature has heavily oiled hair, worn out (though it is a bit dark to see). Not a comment on oiliness from anyone.

BeautifulBella
October 23rd, 2010, 09:32 PM
wow!!! her hair is perfect, not a strand out of place, whats her secret!!!

ambism
October 23rd, 2010, 11:17 PM
This is an excellent way to send me back to my dark days (mild depression). :( I'd sell a limb for some of that good ish she has growing on her head.

nellreno
October 23rd, 2010, 11:24 PM

Ummm, ******ists aren't all male...

------------

I like her hair, I have straight hair but it's never been that silky!

Maverick494
October 24th, 2010, 04:47 AM

Thanks for that. I guess it really depends on the hair! The result is fantastic. I'll give this a try, I think.

Also, I don't get how some are so surprised by the ****** nature of these vids. The net is practically stuffed with them. It's not new to me at all, as I frequent Youtube for updo tutorials and often I end up with vids like this. I don't mind, actually. It's quite amusing to read some of the comments and it gives me inspiration to keep on growing my hair after my family and friends tell me to cut it off ;)

Like someone here said, there's pretty much a ****** for everything these days and pretty much all of that is posted on the net.

Merlin
October 24th, 2010, 05:06 AM
Also, I don't get how some are so surprised by the ****** nature of these vids. The net is practically stuffed with them. It's not new to me at all, as I frequent Youtube for updo tutorials and often I end up with vids like this.

[.....]

Like someone here said, there's pretty much a ****** for everything these days and pretty much all of that is posted on the net.

I'm always amazed that no entrepreneur has thought of making a monitor with a loo roll holder already attached..

summergame
October 24th, 2010, 05:08 AM
When I see both videos I am really a bit jealous. It seems that when i oil my hair it always looks greasy or otherwise not hydratation enough,it's like there's no something between (shiny without looking greasy).But yes they both have so beautiful hair. I wonder what brand of shampoo the Japanese woman use, and also for the conditioner and oil :D.

sakuraemily
October 24th, 2010, 05:45 AM
That blue black colour comes in the light. I get it too sometimes.
And her hair is not oiled. Oiled hair never behaves like that.
Is that kind of hair possible without a shine spray?

Maverick494
October 24th, 2010, 05:56 AM
I'm always amazed that no entrepreneur has thought of making a monitor with a loo roll holder already attached..

Haha Merlin, who knows? ;)

How so? How does oiled hair behave?

jojo
October 24th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Her hair has every feature which makes hair shine; black, one length and long am I jealous hell yeah!

Though I agree freaky video, maybe shes shy!

cleanbug
October 24th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Is that kind of hair possible without a shine spray?
thats the impression i got....some silicone shine spray would make her hair really loose & slippery like that...imo

growing2shine
October 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Very beautiful hair... I really love the look of dark shiny hair.

Before I read the thread I thought that I had tricophilia... Well, I DON'T!!! ha ha. Im glad I googled it before I said anything. Well if you didn't know, Im sometimes quite naive. :D And I can't figure out if that's a good or a bad thing. :hmm:

ericthegreat
October 24th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I'm not impressed at all with that video or her hair. For one, I can think of many LHC members, myself included who have much shinier, healthier, more lustrous heads of hair. LadyLongLocks comes to mind when I think of awe-inspiring hair.

Plus, the way she is dressed and the suggestive way she is acting in that video cheapens any positive aspect that she was trying to show with her hair. She is definitely playing to hair ******ers no doubt and she clearly knows it.

little_cherry
October 24th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Yep, and in other videos it is not that colour; it's a black/brown colour. You know the video, where she has someone off camera reach in to stroke her hair.

I would have prefered just a still of her hair catching light like that. It would have looked very artful and lovely.
I saw some of her other videos and noticed...which is why I posted. Heck, I have an actinic light, perhaps I'll do something like this in a non shudder: way...lol..

Actinic lighting can make lots of people's hair look super shiney...it's a similar concept to how metal halide lighting makes jewelry look amazing and sparkly and aquariums look beautiful. The right light= the perfect result.

Not all f*t*sh*sts are men, but I think I can safely say that none of us think the OP is either. ;) Agreed and agreed!

Grille
October 24th, 2010, 11:58 AM
It's so shiny, it seems blue O_O

twopoints
October 24th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I wish my hair was like that... But it tangles easily and isn't as shiny as hers.

Katurday
October 24th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I'm not impressed at all with that video or her hair. For one, I can think of many LHC members, myself included who have much shinier, healthier, more lustrous heads of hair. LadyLongLocks comes to mind when I think of awe-inspiring hair.

Plus, the way she is dressed and the suggestive way she is acting in that video cheapens any positive aspect that she was trying to show with her hair. She is definitely playing to hair ******ers no doubt and she clearly knows it.
I think both those comments were uncalled for. For one thing, LLL has videos similar to that one. She's dressed pretty modestly, unless you were implying her fashion sense is ugly.

I love her hair, it looks extremely healthy and like a curtain of blue-black silk (though her other videos show a jet-black color, typical of Asian hair). And who cares if she got her hair that shiny through silk drops/silicones/oil? Its beautiful hair.:rolleyes:

MissManda
October 24th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I went back and watched her other videos and agree that it is pretty likely it was the lighting affecting her hair color. It appears to be a warmer shade. :shrug:

I still think her hair is lovely, though, 'cones/oil or no 'cones/oil. :)

sakuraemily
July 18th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Haha Merlin, who knows? ;)

How so? How does oiled hair behave?

It does not flip that easily. It does not settle back into into place that easily. Try oiling your hair. You'll know.

CurlyCurves
July 18th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I want to see this video, but it's been removed by the user :(