PDA

View Full Version : cleaning out - Quattro, CMD, Amish hairpins, etc.

Rain
May 27th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Gone. Relisting leftovers in new thread.

Rain
May 28th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Yay! I have four packages ready to go out today. I've added trader ratings to my post (link in my sig).

angelthadiva
May 28th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Dang it! You *had* some really nice stuff! :wail:

awesometruffle
May 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM
On the very off chance that pending doesn't happen for the metal slide, I'm interested ...

hurricane_gia
May 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the rating! I will have to get on that so I can give you a rating, too.

snowbear
May 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
How long is the Gaelsong stick? I'm interested, but I hope it's an okay length for me.

Rain
May 29th, 2008, 11:09 PM
How long is the Gaelsong stick? I'm interested, but I hope it's an okay length for me.

About 7 1/2" total length. The stick part of that is 6 1/4".

snowbear
May 29th, 2008, 11:26 PM
PMing you, then

chloeishere
May 30th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Got my stuff today! I added you to my trader ratings list. Thanks! It arrived so FAST!

snowbear
June 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Got my stick today! :happydance:
In case you didn't know, you're very good at packaging things. I wager it would have survived nuclear war. :lol:

Rain
June 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Got my stick today! :happydance:
In case you didn't know, you're very good at packaging things. I wager it would have survived nuclear war. :lol:

:lol: I tend to overpackage. I'd feel terrible if anything broke in the mail because I didn't pack it up well enough.

snowbear
June 11th, 2008, 05:08 PM
:lol: I tend to overpackage. I'd feel terrible if anything broke in the mail because I didn't pack it up well enough.
No danger of that happening! :grin:

Rain
August 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Bumping with new and improved pictures of the Castle Mountain Designs stick. I think it looked much more orange than it actually is in the first pictures. The new ones are more accurate.

Everything still listed as unsold is available but I rearranged some furniture and I am not sure where some of the things are. I know where the manzanita and Jack Sparrow sticks are. The rest, I think is all in a box. So if anyone's interested, let me know and I'll try to hunt them down.

Patrycja
August 20th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Pmed you about the slide.

I'm a slideaholic :D

Rain
September 6th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Lowered price on the Castle Mountain stick. Will also consider swapping it for a large Ficcare in a color/style I don't already have. Or maybe a Baerreis fork with 5" tines.

Rain
September 24th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Bumping yet again. :lol: Reduced price on the Castle Mountain stick. I found some stuff in another post that I need so....

taliarose
September 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Okay on the bottom row in the middle there is a black stick with a silver top topped by what looks like some beads. Which one is that? Cus' I'm interested. :-)

Rain
September 24th, 2008, 11:52 AM
"Black plastic sticks with sparkly "crystal" beads. $3."

TheBlondeApple
September 24th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I think she means the single stick next the the CMD stick.
Anja

Rain
September 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM
That one is gone. If she means the one I just realized she probably means (the GaelSong stick, black with a silver top...duh, I need more coffee!), that is gone also.

taliarose
September 24th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah that was the one. Darn oh well. Probably shouldn't buy more stuff until I'm settled into the new apartment. :pumpkin:

angelthadiva
September 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I thought this was a new thread (at first) then got all ticked off again because I missed the Amish Pins (again)... :(

ETA: Coffee is not my excuse ;) I think bed time is. :flower:

Rain
September 24th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Uh, sorry about that! I didn't want to start a new thread with the same stuff but maybe I should take some new pictures of what's left to avoid more confusion. Oh. The title. :ponder:

angelthadiva
September 24th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Uh, sorry about that! I didn't want to start a new thread with the same stuff but maybe I should take some new pictures of what's left to avoid more confusion. Oh. The title. :ponder:

No, no...It was me hon...Not the thread...Maybe a new pic wouldn't be a bad idea...Just update the first post...Maybe a mod can change the title for ya....I'm sorry...Typing sleepy is not good. :flower: