PDA

View Full Version : Braid compliments :)

tinti
October 17th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Yesterday I sat braiding my hair in a Dutch braid and it was one of the lucky kinds where the stickies stick out mostly under the braid. My mother came by just when I was finished and she said "Oh my good, that looks great! I can't understand how you do that, how you get it so neat". She also said that she didn't know how to make a dutch braid. I was really flattered, considering she's a former hair stylist :)

And today we was in my cousins birthday, and my uncle thought my hair(style) looked really nice and how did I do that :) I'm wearing a Dutch braid today too, but, it's not as neat looking as yesterday because layers are sticking straight out in the back. I'm just so happy, as it is my first time wearing a dutch braid in publick after my layers were cut :)

Dragon
October 17th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Congrats on the compliment :)

UltraBella
October 18th, 2010, 12:57 AM
That's great ! I know exactly what you mean, my layers and braids don't go well together........

yellowchariot
October 18th, 2010, 11:20 AM
tinti, its nice when people notice things like that. Even though you may not make a style as perfect and neat as you want it, but just good enough to wear out. Its cool how people will think it looks complex and great looking :D :thumbsup:

Astarte_1980
October 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM
It is always nice to get a compliment

BrightEyes7
October 18th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Yay for braid compliments!!!:cheese:

tinti
October 18th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Thank you everyone :D I'm very picky about my braids and updos so it's nice to know that people thinks it's nice!