PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

TheGoldenApple
May 27th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Carmen, I am 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I've been interested in haircare for about 2 years now. I started reading about long-haircare on a dutch longhair site and in those 2 years I learned a lot! When I arrived on the dutch longhair site, my hair was extremely damaged. I had been dying my hair in all different kind of colors (from brown to purple to red to black and back;)). Right now my hair is in much better condition! It reaches my waist and most of the time it is soft and strong and just a thousand times better than two years ago!
I dye my hair into a deep darkbrown with henna and indigo. These are one of the products my hair is crazy about:D It makes my fine hair so much stronger, smoother and more managable...
My hair is pretty thick, but the individual hairs are very fine and tend to break and split easily.

I hope I'll have a great time here, and I can't wait to learn even more about hair and haircare:D

Elenna
May 27th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Welcome to LHC!

There is always something new to learn about hair care.

Your hair will get in even better condition with all the great advice you'll find here.

AJoifulNoise
May 27th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I'm glad your hair is looking and feeling better. Welcome to the LHC! :flower:

mira-chan
May 27th, 2008, 04:21 PM
TheGoldenApple welcome to LHC! :flower: