PDA

View Full Version : from curly to straight?

someonesfaerie
May 27th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Is there any way I can straighten my hair without damaging it? I don't want to use any form of heat or chemicals, does any one know of a way to get it done?

Saranne772
May 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM
There was this thread in the archives you may find something here
http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78449

groque
May 27th, 2008, 11:39 PM
bring all your hair up to the bang area, put in a ponytail, kind of tight for tension, then separate pony into three sections. take 2" rollers or larger -- your hair should be 90% dry -- then lightly mist ends and set your hair on the roller. you can sleep with it like this and your hair should be pretty much straight. I have got so many compliments on how good my hair looks when I straigthen my hair like this and it looks so much better with out the heat also.

I forgot to add use whatever roller you like and serums or oils, use lightly so it won't weigh your hair down. if your hair is not completely dry, it should be just use a blowdryer on the cool setting to get rid of any moisture. your hair will look great.

Riot Crrl
May 27th, 2008, 11:50 PM
I don't know how curly your hair is, but mine straightens out in a hurry when I simply pull it straight, bun it that way, and let it dry that way. It is of course not permanent, and it's not totally straight either.