PDA

View Full Version : What kind of blonde am I?

Zindell
October 15th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I think I can safely call my hair blonde, but what would you call the shade? Is my hair dark blonde? Medium? I don't think it's light blonde though...
When I'm in full sunshine it looks lighter blonde (see profile pic), but inside or in shadows outside it looks darker (see below). To me it almost looks like it's a mix of all kinds of different shades of blonde in it. :confused:

So, what would you gals and guys call my hair color? :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Zizywa/Anneli_midsommar_2010_1.jpg

AspenSong
October 15th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I'd call it a medium blonde myself...very pretty!

jane53
October 15th, 2010, 12:38 PM
You're a blonde blonde!

There are lighter blondes, like white blondes, but you're lighter than medium, I think

My hair looks blonde in many photos (like my signature photo, below), but I'm pretty sure that in person it looks more light brown.

Maddy25
October 15th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I would have said light blonde, not the lightest but stil lighter than medium :)

littlenvy
October 15th, 2010, 01:16 PM
My vote goes with light blonde.

Its very pretty too.

Capybara
October 15th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I'd say ash blonde :) Pretty hair!

Leisje
October 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Blonde hair colour can be so hard to judge sometimes, because it's the nature of blond hair to sort of change colour with the lighting conditions.

I would say your hair is at least medium blonde though.
And very pretty.

Unofficial_Rose
October 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Looks light blonde to me, you lucky thing!

jojo
October 15th, 2010, 02:53 PM
id say your on the lighter side of medium but the darker side of pale!

Zindell
October 15th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks all! :)

It seems to land between medium and light'ish then, ackording to your replies ...

And thanks for the kind words!

MissManda
October 15th, 2010, 03:17 PM
id say your on the lighter side of medium but the darker side of pale!

My thought exactly! :)

Most of the natural blondes I know have a color that is a definite medium blonde and your hair is lighter than that. Naturally lighter blonde is rare around here.

You have a very beautiful hair color!

Carolyn
October 15th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I would say it's the lighter side of medium blonde. I'd also call it neutral to golden. It's not what I'd call ash blonde.

Anje
October 15th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I'd say you're light or between light and medium. You're not white-blond, though.

Zindell
October 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks all. I guess I am not as dark blonde as I started to believe ...
Medium to light sounds like the verdict. Or maybe I'll start call myself "blonde blonde" like jane53 (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1297846&postcount=3) suggested. :D

FrannyG
October 16th, 2010, 02:58 PM
It looks like it's medium blonde at the roots (not golden, not ash), with light blonde highlights, maybe from the sun? In any case it's a gorgeous blonde! :blossom: