PDA

View Full Version : Found an old photo of my hair!

PiroskaCicu
October 15th, 2010, 10:49 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs415.ash2/69346_436840712748_681062748_5277798_5866037_n.jpg

I found this old photo of my hair, when it was about waist length! Yay :D it really inspires me to keep growing. :)

Do you have photos of your hair when you were younger that you use as inspiration?

Sammich
October 15th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Woah, that surely is inspiring. How awesome is that!? O.O
Squee, your hair was gorgeous then, and is gorgeous now. :D

PiroskaCicu
October 15th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Woah, that surely is inspiring. How awesome is that!? O.O
Squee, your hair was gorgeous then, and is gorgeous now. :D

Thanks Sammich!! :)

P.S.
I love your signature....that is so cute what your BF said.

little_cherry
October 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Nice! :D

I have an inspiration photo, too....from when I was around 4 years old and had TBL hair! :D My mother is my inspiration, too...she always wanted me to have long hair and I want to make that come true before she's no longer with us.

PiroskaCicu
October 15th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Nice! :D

I have an inspiration photo, too....from when I was around 4 years old and had TBL hair! :D My mother is my inspiration, too...she always wanted me to have long hair and I want to make that come true before she's no longer with us.

It would be really nice to see the photo if you have it on a computer :)

Chestershire
October 15th, 2010, 11:31 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/256y174.png
i miss it D:
but it used to be very unhealthy.

little_cherry
October 15th, 2010, 05:26 PM
It would be really nice to see the photo if you have it on a computer :)
I'll be calling my mother to see if she can send me a photo! :D The photo is in my mind; it's something I'll never ever forget!

ericthegreat
October 15th, 2010, 06:52 PM
That is a beautiful older photo PiroskaCicu. Your hair was beautiful when it was longer then, and I'm sure your hair will grow back to be just as beautiful looking.

MissManda
October 15th, 2010, 07:02 PM
That is a wonderful photo! I'll bet your hair will look even more beautiful when it grows out again. :) Thanks for sharing! :flower:

punkcatknitter
October 15th, 2010, 08:15 PM
What a great photo!

I do have some fabulous photos from when I didn't appreciate my hair. :) At some point I'm going to dig the best ones out and scan them into an album.

maria_asa
October 16th, 2010, 01:19 AM
That's a very beautiful photo Piroska. I'll bet your hair will get back to that length in no time.

I don't have any inspirational pictures of my own hair since it's never been long before I got here and I really don't get inspired by the short cuts I've had.

maria_asa
October 16th, 2010, 01:23 AM
That's a beautiful photo. I'll bet your hair will be back at that length in no time.

I don't have any inspirational pictures of my hair since it's never been long before I came here and all the short do's I had where just boring.

Yozhik
October 16th, 2010, 02:20 AM
PiroskaCicu -- it's such a great photo! Your hair looks really great, too, and I think the straight-across bangs are adorable. :)

Unfortunately, all of my photos of me with longer hair are on film (does that date me, or just indicate that my dad is a photo nut?). Maybe I can convince my dad to scan some of them and send them to me . . .

schweedie
October 16th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Lovely pictures! PiroskaCicu and Chestershire, I would definitely be inspired by those, too.

Length-wise I don't really have one - I think this is the longest my hair has ever been - but for colour I always go back to this one:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/schweedie/Hair/DSCN4399copy.png

My hair used to be so much lighter and I really miss the blondeness. And this wasn't that long ago, either, it was in 2008. I don't know what happened. So when I use the honey lightening treatment, this is what I'm wishing for.

Henrietta
October 16th, 2010, 07:21 AM
I do. I have a photo when I was at wait-hip length. It's one of my biggest inspirations:)

Nice shot! I like the tree;)