PDA

View Full Version : Discoveries

salls
October 14th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I have found out a couple of thing today which make m very happy. :D

1) I can now post pictures and will this evening be aking my length shot as well as shots of all the styles I can do (mostly thanks to you lovelies)

2) I though didn't know how to french braid anymore, but I had a go this evening and t seems that my fingers remember what they are doing, YAY!

also I have some shinnys on order from flexi 8 and tribu *squee*

Drarra
October 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I was so thrilled when my hair was long enough to French braid again. :D for discoveries!

GeoJ
October 14th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Discovering (OK, my MIL told me about it) coconut oil for my hair was amazing- the first time ever (since puberty) that my hair wasn't frizzy.

Then I was thrilled to find hair information on the Internet. The first site I found was Dreamweaver Braiding, and I finally learned how to do 2 stand and 4+ strand braids.

Jenn of Pence
October 14th, 2010, 06:01 PM
I also "rediscovered" french braiding when I came to LHC. Hadn't done it in years!

<3OnHerSleeve
October 14th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I can't wait to be able to post pics and have a signature. unfortunately, the admin hasn't acknowledged I've posted enough yet... sigh. :rolleyes:

Rocket22
October 15th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I can't wait to be able to post pics and have a signature. unfortunately, the admin hasn't acknowledged I've posted enough yet... sigh. :rolleyes:

But your getting close!! I just hit my 25 mark this week and it's been soooo fun looking through all the hair photos... awe how inspiring!!! you get to have a signature it's like you hit another world!!! :)