PDA

View Full Version : May I ask a favor, pics please?

kwaniesiam
May 26th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I've never had hair this short, now that I do I'm really temped to chop it again because it's getting to an awkward stage. I was wondering if LHCers would mind posting some length shots that I could save and make a little collage of for my desktop as inspiration to not cut? I feel kind of weird for asking this, but you all have such gorgeous hair and I'd rather at least ask for permission for the pictures. Thank you!

akurah
May 26th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I have a few pics in my photo album if you'd like. nothing super long, but its at least BSL or so. If you can't see them, you can friend request and I can add you, but I don't *think* I have a friends-restriction, so it shouldn't matter.

QueenMadge
May 26th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I have my short photo and the mid progress picture in my album. I will need to do a current photo to show more progress.

Cinnamon Hair
May 26th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Kwanie, I have tons of pics you're welcome to, although it might be more inspiring to see how beautiful bra strap or waist length hair can look.

Indigo Girl
May 26th, 2008, 09:18 PM
kwaniesiam, I notice you and I have very similar hair types. I don't have many hair photos in my album, but you're welcome to my avatar pic if you'd like. :)

The awkward stage will be over soon enough!

coppercurls
May 26th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I just wanted to pop in & offer moral support during your awkward phase! Small clips & headbands are your friends right now.;)
If you cut again now, this phase will have to be dealt with yet again. Hang in there!

kwaniesiam
May 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you for permission, everyone! :flowers:

LHC always has such great support.

Lixie
May 27th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Hang in there! Feel free to copy any of the pictures I have, if you like. :flowers:

kimki
May 27th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Feel free to take any of mine. Although my hair is short, you can see what a difference a couple of inches make.

:o I'm sure that's een said before! :eyebrows:

Saranne772
May 27th, 2008, 04:41 PM
You are welcome to some of my photos too if you like

happylynngilmer
May 27th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Hang in there! Every day it grows just a tiny bit more!

I don't have much, but your welcome to use anything of mine in my albums.

suicides_eve
May 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM
i don't have many but your welcome to them if you would like my siggy pic shows 9 months of progress form a chopped pixie. Hang in there

Iylivarae
May 28th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Feel free to take any pictures out of my albums, if it helps you!

Nini
May 28th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Good luck growing! And help yourself to pictures if you want:)

Nini

jel
May 28th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Good luck growing! I have some progress pics from shoulder length in my public album entitled Henna.

Riot Crrl
May 28th, 2008, 05:27 AM
LOL, I wanted to offer you some pics, but I just realized... I don't really have any length showing pics. They are all meant to show color and they are taken at strange angles that I took myself that don't really show anything but the color of it, lol. You can certainly have anything I ever posted and if I ever get some more decent pictures you can have those too!

Xandergrammy
May 28th, 2008, 10:54 AM
You can help yourself to any of my photos either in my albums or in my blog.

Amara
May 28th, 2008, 04:35 PM
You can use my pics!

atlantaz3
May 28th, 2008, 08:06 PM
go for it - hang in there - this stage will pass before you know it. Like another poster said those little claw clips are great for holding back annoying pieces. Hairbands too!

Speedbump
May 28th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Hang in there, kwaniesiam! It was a long time ago but I recall vividly how frustrating the awkward phase is. Just keep it clipped back (out of sight, out of mind) and wait it out -- you'll be so glad that you did. Also, even though we have different hairtypes, feel free to grab any of the photos in my profile or my albums. :)

CurlyNinja
May 29th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Just stick it out, you can do it!

You're welcome to anything in my albums.

squiggyflop
May 29th, 2008, 09:30 PM
you are welcome to anything in my albums.. i dont have very long hair or anything though.. so i guess i cant be all that inspiring..

Shadow Walker
May 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I just put up an album of my progress since I started growing. You're welcome to any of it.

trolleypup
May 29th, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'd say, go ahead, but I just realized that I don't have much up. Just my sig, and one album pic...sorry.

kwaniesiam
May 30th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Wow, I didn't expect this many responses. Thank you so much everyone, once I get the collage finished I'll post it here too! I've been really busy, but I have a lot of pics stored already. Thanks again :flowers:

AlleyKitten
May 31st, 2008, 12:16 AM
It's really helped me to do the "wear hair up for a month challenge" -- I think about how long my hair is much less, and it keeps me from obsessively measuring it or wondering if it's grown. Hang in there; you may not notice it growing day by day, but it does get longer!

I just put up an album, you're welcome to any of the pictures in there, though only a few are real length shots.

Saranne772
May 31st, 2008, 02:59 AM
Yes it would be nice to see the collage :D

toodramatik
May 31st, 2008, 03:09 AM
that's a great idea! i'm tempted to do the same thing too [frustrated with my hair and its stupid not quite short not quite long stage at the moment]

KnightsLady
May 31st, 2008, 03:23 AM
I'm only at BS length, but you're welcome to use my progress pics if they help.

jojo
May 31st, 2008, 08:02 AM
my hair's not really long, long but ive grown from a bob which was cropped in the back, help yourself and good luck!