PDA

View Full Version : Bringing out my feminine side please?

thart
October 11th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I have recently been experimenting with my feminine side and I really want to start being more feminine. I was thinking of ways to do this and to have waist length really long feminine hair? Any ideas?

FoxRain
October 11th, 2010, 07:09 PM
If you don't already have it, I would recommend making your hair curly or wavy. I've always found curls very feminine and beautiful.

Alcenaia
October 11th, 2010, 07:15 PM
You could think about what is driving you to be more feminine and derive ideas from that. Other appearance things? More girl-oriented activities? Have fun with the journey. :)

StarryNight
October 11th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Painting my finger and toe nails always makes me feel girlie. I also do a "maintenance day" every couple of weeks for waxing, facial, deep treatments for my skin and hair, and anything else pampering I feel like doing. :)

motormuffin
October 11th, 2010, 07:55 PM
I went through this. I was just wearing jeans and Ts all the time, I was feeling frumpy. I started wearing more skirts, painting my nails, getting some earrings/rings/necklaces, putting flowers in my hair, getting more than two pairs of shoes to wear....I try to make my hair match my clothes a little.