PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Hair lovers

cherry
October 9th, 2010, 01:47 PM
This website(TLHC) helped me a lot in taking care of my hair.....now I am telling you a website where u can get the best hair care products as far as I know.I tried few of their products they were wonderful....I think this website(Himalaya) answered me to all my hair prayers....I mean I found what I have been looking for long time in hair care products.Not only their hair products....I am sure all their products are great...though I didn't get time to try them...I am definitely going to try them when I need them...But there is a small twist here....Now I am living in India so am able to go to their store...not sure if they are available in other countries.I think you may find them at indian stores in your countries or request them through their website...as all their ingredients are purely natural I am sure they are very good for your hair and skin.Here is the website

http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/himalayaherbals.htm#b

I am so excited to see your replies after visiting this website...Hope I helped a little :)

why no one is replying?didn't get it....?

www.himalayausa.com (http://www.himalayausa.com)

princessp
October 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
I'm glad you found something that works for you. Thanks for sharing.

slz
October 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM
why no one is replying?didn't get it....?
Maybe because it looks a bit like advertisement :o .

cherry
October 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I am not good at english...so this is the only way i am able to express my words and happiness...and also want others to be helped by these products... :) as I was helped by this website since 2005..see my join date...this is the proof that i am not advertising...Ha ha...lol !

Maybe because it looks a bit like advertisement :o .

or may be they are having hard time believing the fact whether its that much easy in finding good products....just like me...before i started using these products...as we were naturally programmed that its impossible to find good products easily.Try their anti dandruff hair oil if you are suffering from dandruff....you will thank me for sure.Read their ingredients.I loved their rejuvenating hair oil too...:cheese:

McFearless
October 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Your avatar is adorable:)

juliesglory
October 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
wow i am placing an order :) i have their kajal and love it! i'm def trying their conditioner !! thanks !!!

jojo
October 9th, 2010, 06:59 PM
thanks for sharing, i love hearing of new sites xx

Sundial
October 9th, 2010, 09:13 PM
I think only their skin care products are available here. I never knew Himalaya carries a haircare line

cherry
October 10th, 2010, 09:39 AM
thank god at last u believed me... :)

growing2shine
October 10th, 2010, 11:00 AM
:hmm: I don't think any of their products is available in Denmark. I have never heard of them before and I visited their site and Denmark was not a shipping option. :confused: