PDA

View Full Version : LHC Terminology

JulietCapulet
October 9th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Hello, would someone mind explaining to me what the terms of hair terminology are here?

Ex: MBL BSL.. etc.

Thank you!

Gumball
October 9th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Sure. Here is the article (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=10) explaining most of what you need to know about the abbreviations. :)

ETA: You won't find MBL there, but usually it's used to signify "mid-back length."

Neneka
October 9th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Thank you for the article, Gumball! I have also couple of questions about some terms (not the hair though). What does DBF and DH and all those relationship terms mean? How can I call my boyfriend? We live together so is he my boyfriend or what...

Juneii
October 9th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Thank you for the article, Gumball! I have also couple of questions about some terms (not the hair though). What does DBF and DH and all those relationship terms mean? How can I call my boyfriend? We live together so is he my boyfriend or what...

If I am not mistaken DBF is "dear boyfriend" and DH is "dear husband". you can call your boyfriend what you want I guess ;)
all the common terms should be in the link Gumball posted (including DBF and DH), you should check it out!

Neneka
October 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Oh! Yes! Everything seems to be there! Am I blind?