PDA

View Full Version : Using diffuser for scalp massage?

Dreams_in_Pink
October 9th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Here goes another crazy hair idea.

I've been using the diffuser attachment to blowdry my roots without creating frizz. Then i started to kind of "comb" my hair with it while it's attached to the blow-dryer. To my surprise, the huge bristles that moved slowly down my scalp sent shivers down my spine :D Then i thought, maybe this would give a similar scalp massage to that of octopuses do(scalp massage devices) Does anyone have an idea about it?

bunzfan
October 9th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Here goes another crazy hair idea.

I've been using the diffuser attachment to blowdry my roots without creating frizz. Then i started to kind of "comb" my hair with it while it's attached to the blow-dryer. To my surprise, the huge bristles that moved slowly down my scalp sent shivers down my spine :D Then i thought, maybe this would give a similar scalp massage to that of octopuses do(scalp massage devices) Does anyone have an idea about it?

Hey you never know and a diffuser gives us wavies wonderful curls :) if you suddenly get great growth let us know.

Dreams_in_Pink
October 9th, 2010, 11:23 AM
hhaha :D i just attached the diffuser to my massage device and it fit perfectly! If i remember to do this every day, i'll post the results :)