PDA

View Full Version : Hairtype me, please...

CryssieWillow
October 8th, 2010, 11:53 AM
With my changing haircare regime, my hair has changed also and has become much more wavy. I think I am definitely out of the 1's but, I have no idea which 2 I should go for. I don't know why it is so hard to say it for yourself...*sigh* So I'm enlisting you lovelies to help me out. :D
I have the occasional corkscrew ringlet, but mostly it averages on something like this.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/CryssieWillow/08102010682.jpg

Is this a, b, or c.

little_cherry
October 8th, 2010, 12:06 PM
2a / M / ii/iii, just like your profile says. :)

Anje
October 8th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Hmmm, is this pic airdryed, post-wash? It looks almost as though you've had it ponytailed or something to straighten the top out a bit.

2a's a pretty broad category, but I might bump you to 2a/2b or even 2b, given how much wave is showing at the ends. You've got a pretty short wavelength for 2a.

BrightEyes7
October 8th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I agree with Anje. 2a/2b or 2b would be a better type for you. You have more wave than 2a for sure.

Since you say you get the occasional ringlet I'd go for a solid 2b

CryssieWillow
October 8th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Hmmm, is this pic airdryed, post-wash? It looks almost as though you've had it ponytailed or something to straighten the top out a bit.

2a's a pretty broad category, but I might bump you to 2a/2b or even 2b, given how much wave is showing at the ends. You've got a pretty short wavelength for 2a.

Weeeelll, not really.... :o I messed a lot with it today.
I'm having some trouble with my waterproof canopy and cleaning the hair under the canopy so it's not looking a little flat on top. Usually the canopy has more wave than this.

Thanks a bunch! This wavelength is exactly what has me wondering....