PDA

View Full Version : Compliment on my hair!

sophiamarie
October 8th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Last night my husband and I had a work related social event. We enjoy dressing up so it is something we look forward too. I took extra time pinning my hair into a half-up. Kind of pushed the back part of it forward to create more height, held it with pins then hid the pins with a cool barrette. Anyway, when we walked in my boss said "wow" you look wonderful tonight. My husband grinned ear to ear then said to me, I love your hair that way! I'm still smiling about the whole thing.

Petite Simone
October 8th, 2010, 09:37 AM
OOOO YAY!!!! Congrats. Stuff like that is great to hear and it make you feel special. I bet you looked lovely. Pics if you have them!!! :)

spidermom
October 8th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I'm sure the compliment was well deserved.

sophiamarie
October 8th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Thank you Petite Simone and Spidermom. I joined LHC in August and am still learning my way around. Plus, I'm not the most computer savvy person. I'm still learning how to post things.
P.S. Spidermom, you and I are about the same age. You are one of the reasons I decided it's OK to grow my hair longer!

Capybara
October 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM
How lovely :blossom:

Luckysock
October 8th, 2010, 12:33 PM
That's two compliments!!! EXtra props!

BrightEyes7
October 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Yay for hair compliments!

Pics???

angelfell
October 8th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Aww I bet that made you feel wonderful :) I always feel extra special when I get compliments on my hair. Although, now-a-days, all I hear is my boyfriend complain that I don't straighten it anymore -.-.

Rocket22
October 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM
That is so nice! nothing like having your husband proud for you to be on his arm what a sexy feeling!

tigr
October 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM
How wonderful!

:cheese:

sophiamarie
October 11th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Thank you everyone! I need to take pictures, then I need to learn how to post them!

tinti
October 11th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Awww, that's great :D Bet you looked beautiful. And that sorta half ups are great.

pepperminttea
October 11th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Good for you. :)

Alvrodul
October 11th, 2010, 10:00 AM
How wonderful for you to get such a compliment!:)