PDA

View Full Version : Recent Visitors in View Profile screen

notjomama
March 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Being the nosey woman that I am, anyone know the answer......?
on View Profile (on my own profile) there's a list of different things on the right hand side. The very bottom one is Recent Visitors to this page (or something like that). I want to know WHO has visited, just cause I'm nosey. Is there a way to see who's been there?

One person's screen name showed up on there today, but it says my page has been visited 8 times. Seven visits were before today.

nosey notjo :)

snowbear
March 11th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I think the unaccounted for visits are from users in invisible mode.

girlcat36
March 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I thought the visits were counted cumulatively from when LHC came back up, instead of daily counts. Could be wrong about that though........

morningstar
March 11th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Yes I agree with Girlcat36. I thought that if you have the names on the screen they are the last ten visitors but the counter keeps counting all that were visiting before.

Koala Kim
March 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM
And some of us won't show up since we're in stealth mode. :D

Carolyn
March 11th, 2008, 09:04 PM
And some of us won't show up since we're in stealth mode. :DKimmie is a Lookie Lou! :D

Teacherbear
March 11th, 2008, 09:13 PM
nosey notjo :)

Hi Notjo! :smooch: I was looking through my cell phone and saw your number from (what was it) 3 or 4 years ago! I'm glad to know you're here.

I'm going to go look at your profile just so my name will show up . . . and you'll know I love ya! :flowers:

Koala Kim
March 11th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Kimmie is a Lookie Lou! :D
:tongue:

Lookie Lou- bawahahaha!!!
But at least I know what I'm looking for. ;)

darkwaves
March 11th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I just dropped by and posted on your profile page -- did I show up in your Visitors box? (I might be on stealth mode, too, like our clever Koala.)

notjomama
March 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your help!! Here's what it says right now:
The last 2 visitors to this page were: Lexy+ Teacherbear
and it has a number of 15 visits. Soooooooo, I guess if someone's in stealth mode they won't show up.

That's good for me if I'm sneaking around the boards and don't want to be found out. Irritating also since I wanna know who's visited my profile. Just cause. No real reason really.

I'm up to 7 whole friends now!! Woot!

P.S. and I'm SO very glad our post count came over here with us!!! I did NOT want to start over.

notjomama
March 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Notjo! :smooch: I was looking through my cell phone and saw your number from (what was it) 3 or 4 years ago! I'm glad to know you're here.

I'm going to go look at your profile just so my name will show up . . . and you'll know I love ya! :flowers:

I love ya too!!! When are you and Lisa coming to Utah again? And thinky, she needs to come to Utah again to see me. Oh, and I've had a couple of different phone numbers since you were here last. :)

notjomama
March 11th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I think the unaccounted for visits are from users in invisible mode.

I think you're right! :bowtome: Thank you!