PDA

View Full Version : how many in here are growing hair by others' choice?

justins
May 25th, 2008, 10:53 PM
how many in here are growing hair by others choice?

husband or b/f or g/f whoever?

jus

Gumball
May 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
You actually might find THIS (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5651) thread interesting regarding your question. Hope that helps. :)

Starr
May 25th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Not me. My husband loves that I keep my hair long, but he thinks I'm a bit odd for obsessing about it so much (taking pictures, writing about it, belonging to a hair board, etc.). When I told him that I wanted to grow out to classic length his reply was "Okay, whatever makes you happy." and when I told him I cut off 4" the other day his reply was "Okay, whatever makes you happy." He doesn't have an opinion either way, so long as it's not shorter than say shoulder.

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:02 PM
thanks. that is definitely interesting.

Eboshi
May 25th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Justins,

Welcome to TLHC. What are YOUR hair growing goals ? :flower:

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:20 PM
dunno really. exploring my passion for so yet. :D
it is hard to decide when you start i think.

Eboshi
May 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Tell me more Gorgeous :crush: What IS your passion. Mmmmmmmmm

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:27 PM
:) well Eboshi, how long do you want to grow your hair upto?
I always kept crew cut till i graduated and then I had a g/f from Italy who had really long and healthy hair. so when i see someone with great hair reminds me of her and that inspires me.

Eboshi
May 25th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:) well Eboshi, how long do you want to grow your hair upto?
I always kept crew cut till i graduated and then I had a g/f from Italy who had really long and healthy hair. so when i see someone with great hair reminds me of her and that inspires me.

But you don't want to grow your hair out ? :(

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I might. And that is why I said that I am exploring my passion for so.
how/when did you find out that you wanted long hair?

Eboshi
May 25th, 2008, 11:33 PM
I might. And that is why I said that I am exploring my passion for so.
how/when did you find out that you wanted long hair?

Well now, I loved that silky feeling as it cascaded down my back. I wanted to see how much further it could go .....

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:38 PM
yeah. it is complicated to decide. isn't it?
one day when you have bad hair day you want to chop it off and then next day you feel like growing is even longer. i never understood this theory that my ex g/f had.
so confusing for sure.

Eboshi
May 25th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Chop it off ? Never ..........

justins
May 25th, 2008, 11:41 PM
i was talking about my ex. ........ not you...:confused:

MarilynMunster
May 26th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Not me! Actually, the boyfriend loves my hair, but he's dying to see me with a boy-cut or pixie cut, like I had in high school. I'm definitely not ruling that out for the future, but for now, I am loving (and my SO, too) my long black hair. Good question, though, for sure! _MM_

physicschick
May 26th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Given that the OP is now banned, I think this thread has served its purpose and can be shut down.