PDA

View Full Version : ANND the winner iiis ; (pic heavy)

angelfell
October 6th, 2010, 05:31 PM
So, just for funsies, I decided to photoshop an older picture of me to see what I'd look like with different colors of hair. What I did was selected my hair (sloppily, I might add :p), removed the color, and added tones of red/green/blue to create the desired color.

SO, LHC, who votes for a color change :D?! Any of the below strike your fancy? Eheh. This is the original picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/original.png
ANND these are the edits:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/black-2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/deep-brown.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/deep-red.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/red-1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/goldenblonde.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/ashblonde.png

I am ready for a color change (again) and I don't know what I want to do this time :o. Any suggestions? I'm also contemplating highlights/streaks, I used to have them and they looked quite well.

hippiechick1976
October 6th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I have to say your original picture's color suits you the best:)

princessp
October 6th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Well I think you could pull off any of them, but I love the black. The blonde is the only one I'm not that crazy about.

angelfell
October 6th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I have to say your original picture's color suits you the best:)

Really? I guess it's okay.. I just never was a fan of the reddish tint to the brown. If I wanted red, I'd go totally red :p. I'm weird like that, I don't know.

Well I think you could pull off any of them, but I love the black. The blonde is the only one I'm not that crazy about.

Well currently my hair is black, so there you go :D hehe. Yeah, the blond looks a bit alien.. but I must say, I think I've seen worse.

TinaDenali
October 6th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Ooo, the chocolate brown looks STUNNING! I really like that one. But, I like your current black, too!

angelfell
October 6th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Ooo, the chocolate brown looks STUNNING! I really like that one. But, I like your current black, too!

Thanks :D I did have my hair a shade similar to that for a while. But it faded too quicky to a medium brown :(.

Aliped
October 6th, 2010, 05:44 PM
The black looks the best, in my opinion, but they all look pretty good, except for the blond.

redneckprincess
October 6th, 2010, 06:01 PM
i say 2 or 3

Shany
October 6th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I prefer 2 and 3.

Arianwen
October 6th, 2010, 06:09 PM
My vote is for natural hair colour. IE: the colour your hair is all on it's own. :)

kitten1986
October 6th, 2010, 06:12 PM
the second and third edits are my favorite :D

Rocket22
October 6th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I think original is the best!!! next choice is 3.. You are beautiful in any color but the blonde I don't think does anything for you... Just my opinion :)

virgo75
October 6th, 2010, 06:23 PM
3rd(4th?) that your original color looks most flattering with your skin tone and eyes. :agree:

2nd runner up would be the dark chocolate color.
Distant 3rd would be the darker red.

The blonde and black look too harsh IMO.

Aleria
October 6th, 2010, 07:12 PM
My favourite is the original, and the darker red tone. The blonde just doesn't suit you IMO.

QueenMadge
October 6th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Original color
brown
dark red

In that order and in that preference;-).

Luckysock
October 6th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Oh you're a pretty girl! :) I like your original colour, the dark brown, and the auburn.

SharChristy
October 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
RED !!!! It looks absoloutely STUNNING - your eyes really pop and such an artificial beauty is definitely head-turning because of the dramatic contrast with natural skin tones etc.

JessTheMess
October 6th, 2010, 07:54 PM
I like the darker brown :)

bellawave
October 6th, 2010, 08:04 PM
The dark brown (2nd edit) is my favorite, followed by the dark red. Both really set off your eyes and skintone nicely. I also agree that the natural color looks great too, but if you are set on a change then I'd pick the brown or red.

That was cool that you were able to do that with Photoshop. I might have saved myself some color mistakes in the past if I'd had those tools to hand!

melikai
October 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM
I prefer the original colour on you.

Qwackie
October 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM
The 4th edited one looks pretty with your eyes~

MClass
October 6th, 2010, 08:08 PM
i like the red, exotic and makes your eyes stand out!

Nastasia
October 6th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I rather like the lighter red.

Hana212
October 6th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I like the dark red and the dark brown.. definitely not the blonde hehe...

Have fun, and post pics when you change colours!!

P.s. if I sent you a photo of me could you do that to my hair!?!? :D

xxx

ericthegreat
October 6th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Darker colors definitely suit you the best. I like you with the color you had before you went black, your current black shade, and the medium brown shade. Red also looks great on you.
Blonde doesn't suit you too well, your skin seems washed out with blonde hair.

kwaniesiam
October 6th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Black hair or your natural color suits you best. The reds and blondes don't flatter your skin tone at all.

Quixii
October 6th, 2010, 09:36 PM
The colour in the original picture looks best to me. Second best is the blonde, I think. Though more of a honey blonde might be better.

pennylane
October 6th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Darker colors definitely suit you the best. I like you with the color you had before you went black, your current black shade, and the medium brown shade...................
Blonde doesn't suit you too well, your skin seems washed out with blonde hair.

I totally agree with eric! :)

evampr18
October 6th, 2010, 11:03 PM
I vote red or blonde, but unfortunately i know those will do the mast damage. Ergg :( So I guess keep your color for no damage at all :)

julliams
October 6th, 2010, 11:22 PM
I vote for your original colour - sorry!

leentora
October 6th, 2010, 11:26 PM
I would say 2 or 3, rich colours looks really nice with your skin and your bright eyes. You could get away with the blonde but it would be the very last pic. However, 2 or 3, if you choose to get either of those colours, get them really rich and deep, it suits you well.

pepperminttea
October 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I really like your natural colour on you, but the chocolate brown is nice too. :) The only one I'd really avoid would be the blonde.

JCFantasy23
October 7th, 2010, 12:25 AM
The original is my favorite, but for a change the third (second down from original)

PrincessBob
October 7th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Oh, man, you're going to look awesome when you go grey.

Khiwanean
October 7th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I like the color of the original picture best. But I would say any warm-toned brown to black color would look good on you. The shopped brown and black photos just look too cool (ashy) for your skin tone. Auburn might look nice too.

Lisa R
October 7th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Original hair colour or number 3 is my fave!

RachelRain
October 7th, 2010, 01:54 AM
I like the dark red more than the black, though I think you could pull off both of those. so #3 or #1, definitely :)

I agree that your regular hair color is very pretty, though.

nemileo
October 7th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Yeah, you have a beautiful original hair color! And it suits you very well. But if I should vote for a change it must be as the majority here has said, the dark brown or the dark red. Very nice colors, and it goes well with your eyes.

Maddy25
October 7th, 2010, 06:25 AM
hmmm, I like the dark brown, it is pretty. Think about what you want in the long run, if you are growing your hair long, you want it to bein great shape and happy and healthy :) Think about your ultimate goal and work towards that.

kitschy
October 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
I really like the first three. You are very pretty in any color.

Octave
October 7th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Well apart from your natural hair color, I do have to say that the dark red suits your really well :)

angelfell
October 7th, 2010, 06:59 AM
So it looks like a lot of you liked the starting color :p. It does look nice, it's just it was that color for a looong time, so a change is in order! I also noticed a lot of you like the reds.. I'm not sure if I have the cahones to go out of my brown spectrum :o. But maybe brown with red in it, like streaks? Ohh, now I'm getting ideas XD

templeofvenus
October 7th, 2010, 07:01 AM
my faves pic 2 black-love it very striking

pic 4 the red looks lovely

kabelaced
October 7th, 2010, 07:24 AM
My vote's for the first and third pictures! :)

JuneBride
October 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
I vote for original. I like natural (or close to it) the best. God doesn't make mistakes ;)

Pixna
October 7th, 2010, 07:36 AM
They all look great, except for the last two -- the light colors just wash you out. If you are looking to change it up, the dark red is particularly fabulous on you!

julia941
October 7th, 2010, 07:42 AM
I like the first and third pictures (original colour and chocolate brown).

andrea1982
October 7th, 2010, 08:14 AM
I also think your natural colour looks best, but the reds and black are beautiful as well. I prefer them to the blond shades.

angelfell
October 7th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I'm glad I never went crazy and went blonde. The closest to blonde I've had were.. lots of blonde streaks. They looked nice, really.

FrannyG
October 7th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I just love your natural chestnut brown. I think it's beautiful, and I'm not a believer that nature always knows best. I really honestly like the natural.

I guess my second choice would be the dark red. That might be fun.

I'm not keen on the dark brown--too flat a colour. The light red looks too light and the blonde, well, just no.

cmnt831
October 7th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I think your natural color, the dark brown and the dark red look best with your skin tone and eyes. :)

Kris Dove
October 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I love the reds on you, you could get that effect with henna...

Nera
October 7th, 2010, 09:01 AM
I love the black on you! But the original is great too.

DarkChocolate
October 7th, 2010, 09:18 AM
I like the red:)

angelfell
October 7th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I like the black as well, but I fear that since I'm quitting tanning cold turkey it may not look quite right when I'm not as tan as I am now.

Calaelen
October 7th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I like the black or the chocolate brown. They suit your colouring best, and really make your eyes pop.

sakuraemily
October 7th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I think the red thing that is second is quite nice

Antipodienne
October 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM

Yep. But I also really like your natural color. You've got mad Photoshop skills! *heads off to find good hair photo to alter*

angelfell
October 7th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Yep. But I also really like your natural color. You've got mad Photoshop skills! *heads off to find good hair photo to alter*

XD thanks. It's pretty easy :p. I've been using photoshop since I've been able to use a computer though, so maybe that's why :D

Quahatundightu
October 7th, 2010, 10:51 AM
I like the black or brown :)

lesbia
October 7th, 2010, 12:28 PM
The first picture is better in my opinion, but I also like red! :)

habioku
October 7th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I like the original and the cool brown tone the most :)

spidermom
October 7th, 2010, 01:21 PM
#1 and #3, plus the dark red isn't bad, but definitely not the blonde.

lapushka
October 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM
I like 1 & 3 (original & cool brown). The really dark-dark almost blue black color and the very light shades of blonde are quite stern looking on you, IMMHO.

Maddy25
October 7th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I like the black as well, but I fear that since I'm quitting tanning cold turkey it may not look quite right when I'm not as tan as I am now.

I just had to add that I think pale skin and black hair are the most beautiful things :D It can look amazing.

I'm adding in a very random photo I took of a friend of mine, she made me love the black hair white skin look

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/340/8/8/I_Find_Comfort_in_the_Cold_by_Maddy25.jpg

angelfell
October 7th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I just had to add that I think pale skin and black hair are the most beautiful things :D It can look amazing.

I'm adding in a very random photo I took of a friend of mine, she made me love the black hair white skin look

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/340/8/8/I_Find_Comfort_in_the_Cold_by_Maddy25.jpg

The picture shows as an x to me, maybe link it? And yes, I think it's pretty too.. if you have the right skin tone. I think my skin tone kind of changes from when it's pale to when it's tan. So I won't know until I get there XD.

Maddy25
October 7th, 2010, 01:39 PM
The picture shows as an x to me, maybe link it? And yes, I think it's pretty too.. if you have the right skin tone. I think my skin tone kind of changes from when it's pale to when it's tan. So I won't know until I get there XD.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/I_Find_Comfort_in_the_Cold_by_Maddy25.jpg

:) A gradient type might be neat, like ombre

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4rc7vIlFI8I/TIKvgyZBwCI/AAAAAAAAB9w/t52XJOibMUA/s1600/ombre+hair.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p6zZqy5xKNo/THgvnlCjifI/AAAAAAAAAaw/sPeL4MLtjGA/s1600/hunm8k.jpg

Alvrodul
October 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM
First - whatever you do, don't go blonde! Those two variations were the ones that suited you the least.
In my opinion, your own hair color is stunning - you have no real need to change it. But if you simply want a change, the two next best varieties were, in my opinion, the dark brown and the dark red.

Shiloh
October 7th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Original is definitely in what you look best. It matches your eyes perfectly.
If I were you, I'd keep, cause the other colors would look kind of fake on you, but the one you have now is just right. ;)

DrkAngel
October 7th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I'd say chocolate brown or something reddish would go best with your skin tone. Blonde and grey wash you out too much.

1nuitblanche
October 7th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I like the dark brown and the original. After that black is ok.

KristiLe
October 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I think a brownish red (auburn?) would look pretty on you, more on the brown side though.

mariika
October 7th, 2010, 11:27 PM
I like the second picture (technically, it's third, after the black hair one) - colour suits you and it looks good overall, deep chestnut brown, LOVE it.

desuvsdeath
October 7th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I like the 2nd edit, the dark brown one. It looks really nice, imo.
(But your current color is nice, too!)

misspriss
October 7th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I like the darker red best, and the chocolate brown almost as well.

McFearless
October 8th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Is the first photo your natural colour? Its beautiful. I think you should leave your hair alone! Or use henna:)

christine1989
October 8th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Ooh! I love the original as well as the third and fourth picture down. The dark brown and dark red would both look great on you. I am not a fan of the blonde at all though- you are definatly complimented best by dark hair colors.