PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

utdesertrunner
October 5th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Hello LHC! I can honestly say I've missed coming here the last 6 months or so. After thinking about it a LONG time, I cut my hair. Stuff was happening in my personal life, and I guess I took it out on my hair. I actually went in for a cut to my shoulders, but that was miscommunicated and my waist length hair went to my chin. I did NOT like it at all. So, I went back again and she fixed it, taking a lot of bulk out.

I think this was something I just had to do. I knew I would grow again after the cut, so here I am. And I can start over with fresh, new, unbleached, non heat damaged ends. I do love this new cut, but I am excited to start the growing process again!

Thanks for the motivation!!!

akuamoonmaui
October 5th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Well, welcome back! It sounds like your cut was also symbolic, there's nothing wrong with that! Here's to the future!

utdesertrunner
October 5th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Thank you Akuamoonmaui! And your hair is just beautiful!

christine1989
October 5th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome back! Its nice to see someone who is happy with their haircut on here (there are far too many hairdresser horror stories!). It must be nice to start fresh :).

angelfell
October 5th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Glad to hear you're happy with your cut, and even more-so that you're eager to grow again :) Welcome back! Although I'm new so I'm just meeting you :p.

xpeacelovekoala
October 6th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Welcome back! I'm excited to grow along with you!

DavidN
October 6th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Welcome back to our community, utdesertrunner, and my best wishes to you on your future long hair growing journey! It looks as though you are off to a great start with your trim, and it looks shiny and healthy.

utdesertrunner
October 7th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Thank you all for the warm re-welcome! DH sure is happy I'm here too! He loved my long hair. So excited to grow with ya'll!

TinaDenali
October 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Welcome back!! Your new cut looks GORGEOUS in the mean time! What a cute cut, it looks great on you :)

tinti
October 7th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Hi, and welcome back. Though, I'm new so I've never "met" you before :) It's great that you're happy with your new cut, if it were me, I'd be crying, even if the cut was nice :p I just see how upset I am with my 5 months old layers. Good luck on growing your hair again! Happy growing!