PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chicago!

LisaMonster
October 5th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Hi, my name is Lisa. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and finally decided to join up =D

I've been an avid chemical dyer for the past eight years or so, and I've decided that I need to knock it off. My last dye was toward the end of August, and I'm doing a pretty good job resisting another dye.

I'm one of those people who got a short haircut awhile ago and hated it, and now I never want anything short ever again.

I've been taking Biotin and a B complex, I still wash/condition my hair twice a week, with organics, and I've been experimenting with olive oil and castor oil.

Here is my hair now.... blue line is current, green line is goal... so I think I'm going BSL to waist, right?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/MonaLisaMonster/hair-1.jpg?t=1286297843

sunrain
October 5th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Hey Lisa!
Welcome to LHC! Your hair looks really nice now, but we'll see how it looks once you reach waist, hmm? It will probably look even more amazing! And you'll reach your goal before you know it. It sounds like you're already doing a lot of good things for your hair. Actually, it's a little hard to tell where BSL or waist is on you without seeing a full body shot. The standard "hands on hips/waist" pose used in most length photos would help with that.

growing2shine
October 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM
:waving: Hello LisaMonster and welcome to LCH! Your hair is already looking great.

gossamer
October 5th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Hello from another Chicago dweller! Glad to have you here. Even though you say you've dyed for years, your hair looks pretty thick and healthy. I'm sure you'll reach your goal length in no time.

JulietCapulet
October 6th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Welcome to LHC!