PDA

View Full Version : Finally gave in and trimmed...

ScarlettAdelle
October 4th, 2010, 08:29 PM
I'd gone for quite a while, I have no idea how long, I'm pretty sure it was at least six months without trimming. I'm not too fond of fairy tale ends on myself, and I had a pretty serious case of fairy tale ends. I'm happy they're gone, my hemline is much thicker now, but I'm admittedly feeling a little guilty. :/ I got so sick and tired of my "whispies" as I call them that I just grabbed my shears and took off about two to three inches.

I seem to be having what I can only describe as "Trimmers Remourse" I'm happy I have a cleaner hemline, but I'm back to just above hip length and I feel like my hair is super short. Does anyone else experience this?

spidermom
October 4th, 2010, 08:38 PM
I understand. I've been growing my hair toward classic length for 10 years with lots of trims. Now I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close, but my ends really need to be trimmed and ... well .. I don't wanna!

loralie
October 4th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Ahhh it's been at least 6 for me... I really really should. I have about 6 or 7 inches of damage to trim out but I feel so triumphant about every little bit it grows it almost physically hurts to think about cutting! I totally feel your pain. At least know it will be back and your hemline must look great!

Now back to my quiet denial of my own ratty ends :(