PDA

View Full Version : Stuck between forehead & lips thread (fringe/bangs)

evampr18
October 4th, 2010, 10:36 AM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

tinti
October 4th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I am so with you there. Ok, I think my bangs is growing ok but why did I cut them in the first place when I knew that I allways end up growing them out :p

KittyLost
October 4th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Sorry, I love my fringe but I just wanted to say this thread title made me LOL! I think it's a great idea haha

Miss Misha
I feel your pain. My bangs are just long enough to tuck behind my ears, or pin/clip back, but if the wind comes up, all bets are off. I have fly-aways everywhere!

Krentje
I hear you!

My thick bangs/fringe are almost reaching the tip of my nose. REALLY annoying. Evampr18: like in your september pic! As these "front hairs" are finer than the rest of my hair, it looks ridiculous at the moment: not blending in, nor being able to tuck it behind my ears. Krrrrrrr..

I comb it to the side when wet, so it will be the least in my way, then secure it with some sort of mini braid or thiny clip, but i just want to let it flow freely with the rest!

I do feel the urge to cut it to eyebrow length at least 10 times a day, but will resist! We should make a pact or smth: not cutting the fringes untill they have reached chin length?

selenechiba
October 4th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I so know what you're going through! Been growing my bangs out for a couple of years. Actually just this last month have finally been able to keep the ends inside an updo. Score!

Maddy25
October 4th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Awesome! Im stuck at lips with my fringe right now, sooooo close to chin! I also cant wait to put them in a pony, but once they stay behind your ears its much easier.

KristiLe
October 4th, 2010, 01:07 PM
I'm there too! My bangs are not quite long enough to tuck behind my ears and they drive me nuts! I am so tired of doing the "pouf" to get them out of the way. I am vowing to never cut bangs again.

Qwackie
October 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Mine are about as long as the second piccy~
When they were at chin before I cut them, they kinda just seemed to stop growing. .__.

evampr18
October 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Krentje You are on the money girl! Let's make an oath. Haha.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1282518#post1282518

pixiedust
March 1st, 2011, 01:51 AM
In the middle, my bangs reach the tip of my nose. On my left, about cheekbone; on the right, they hit just about above my eyebrow.

I hate razor cuts. :(