PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to show my hair growth progress with you(pics)

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 03:14 AM
Just wanted to share with you how much my hair has grown since i last took a picture in August

here's my hair in August 2010
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6096&pictureid=79657

Here's my hair today October 3rd 2010

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6096&pictureid=84839

andhttp://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6096&pictureid=84838

I am really pleased and there was me thinking my hair didn't really grow that much, those vitamins are worth taking :D

yvsa
October 3rd, 2010, 03:18 AM
My goodness, that's super fast growth. Congrats.

Dreams_in_Pink
October 3rd, 2010, 03:19 AM
It surely did grow! First picture you're at APL and in last you're BSL! :D congrats!

Harriet
October 3rd, 2010, 03:20 AM
wow thats some good growth! What vitamins are you taking?

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 03:22 AM
My goodness, that's super fast growth. Congrats.

Thank you i feel like like jumping for joy lol. I have been taking the hair food vitamin and eating plenty of protein:)

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 03:25 AM
It surely did grow! First picture you're at APL and in last you're BSL! :D congrats!

Do you really think i am at BSL i have been getting so frustrated with my hair, it only reaches my bra strap it i pull it down as its wavy.

I have also been wearing my hair up every day so maybe thats helping.

Dreams_in_Pink
October 3rd, 2010, 03:28 AM
Do you really think i am at BSL i have been getting so frustrated with my hair, it only reaches my bra strap it i pull it down as its wavy.

I have also been wearing my hair up every day so maybe thats helping.

Well, i don't know exactly where your bra strap goes, but it looks so close to it. Maybe a few more months till your ends reach BSL.

growing2shine
October 3rd, 2010, 03:29 AM
Wow! :disbelief That's incredible. I have growth envy! Ha ha...:laugh:

... :blushing:

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 03:34 AM
Wow! :disbelief That's incredible. I have growth envy! Ha ha...:laugh:

... :blushing:

Ha ha thanks never thought anyone would like my hair growth! its frustrating when its wavy because it looks like its not growing :)

FrannyG
October 3rd, 2010, 04:32 AM
Ha ha thanks never thought anyone would like my hair growth! its frustrating when its wavy because it looks like its not growing :)

I was just about to say that it's rare to see such rapid growth being so apparent with such wavy hair! Way to go!!! :blossom:

jojo
October 3rd, 2010, 05:44 AM
fast growth and id call you BSL waist by Christmas at your growth rate!

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 06:53 AM
fast growth and id call you BSL waist by Christmas at your growth rate!

Wow now that would be awesome! if i could get there that fast! so far i haven't had to trim since June as i oil my ends regularly and wear my hair up 98% of the time as i hate seeing my short hair down.

Thanks FrannyG i agree when you have wavy/curly hair it shrinks a lot when dry so you don't really see a lot of growth:)

Garnet66
October 3rd, 2010, 07:28 AM
Wow! That's some fast growth. I wish my hair would grow like that. Congrats.

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 07:45 AM
Wow! That's some fast growth. I wish my hair would grow like that. Congrats.

Thank you :) i made sure i ate plenty of protein at every meal and ate at leat 2 yogurts a day which i believe made the biggest difference, i also tried mega tek which my hair loved i think that really made it grow!

jojo
October 3rd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Wow now that would be awesome! if i could get there that fast! so far i haven't had to trim since June as i oil my ends regularly and wear my hair up 98% of the time as i hate seeing my short hair down.

Thanks FrannyG i agree when you have wavy/curly hair it shrinks a lot when dry so you don't really see a lot of growth:)
Squiggy did it!

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Squiggy did it!

There is hope then...watch this space :D

spidermom
October 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
O.k., I am officially out of my mind with envy.

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 12:11 PM
O.k., I am officially out of my mind with envy.

Ha ha thanks spidermom even though you have gorgeous hair yourself. My ultimate goal would be waist length, the longest i had it as a teenager was not quite waist and my hair fell in to ringlets at the bottom i only cut it as my boss told me i had to.

tinti
October 3rd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Wow! That's a HUGE growth rate! Way to go, if this continues I wouldn't be surprised if you're waist by Christmas :D *sighs in growth envy*

Carina
October 3rd, 2010, 12:32 PM
Congratulations to that speedy growth of yours :cheese:.

princessp
October 3rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
No kidding, wow what awesome growth!

Khepri
October 3rd, 2010, 01:54 PM
Holy cow! Congratulations on that amazing progress!

bunzfan
October 3rd, 2010, 02:26 PM
Holy cow! Congratulations on that amazing progress!

Thank you it just shows that you don't really notice the growth until you have pictures, i couldn't believe how much it had grown :)