PDA

View Full Version : Growing again...

rymorg2
May 25th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Hello all, just wanted to drop you a line today and wish everyone in the US a Happy Memorial Day weekend.....

And to say I've decided to grow my hair some again. I don't regret my decision to cut, but I do miss my length, and at the length my hair is now I have to spend SO MUCH TIME to get it to look right.....so I'm growing again. Right now my goal is just to about the middle/bottom of my shoulderblades to prevent any headaches again. I'll reevaluate regularly...you know me, I'm always changing my mind, woman's perogative and all that.

Gothic Lolita
May 25th, 2008, 06:25 AM
I think it's good that you have decided to grow it out. Every decision it a good one because then you know what you want and like or dislike!

Happy growing!

spidermom
May 25th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hi; nice to see you this morning.

Lamb
May 25th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I'm so glad you're back, rymorg! :)

Elenna
May 25th, 2008, 04:33 PM
You are always welcome here rymorg.

DavidN
May 25th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I am delighted to see you again, Rymorg2, and that you are now planning to grow out your hair again. All of us have missed you!

SchnauzerMom
May 25th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Glad to see that you're growing again. Your hair was very pretty long as well as short.

LisaButz2001
May 25th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Hello Stranger! Welcome Back! Have you got any progress pics yet? Do you have any pics of your hair at that length previously? My ex used to try to convince me to cut to that length, but I wasn't totally sure what it would look like.

Katze
May 26th, 2008, 12:46 AM
nice to see you back, hope you grow to a length you're happy with.

:)

OhioLisa
May 26th, 2008, 02:03 AM
HEY GIRL!! I'm so glad to see you back around again! Good luck with your newest growth venture!! :)

Dvips
May 26th, 2008, 08:08 AM
rymorg2! Good to see you again! :flowers:

Happy growing!

FrannyG
May 26th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Rymorg2!!!! :waving: It's great to see you around these parts. I can so relate to what you're saying about the work it takes to make a cut style look good. I used to love taking my time with that sort of thing in my 20's and early 30's but it started to lose its charm.

Good luck with your new growth. I know just how quickly your hair grows, so you'll be showing great lengths in no time! :flowers:

I hope all is well with you jobwise and so on. :flower:

Curlsgirl
May 26th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Rymorg!!!! Glad my color consultant is back! Hee hee! Just kidding, glad you are going to grow again. I like your hair any way you do it though. I totally understand how much more time consuming it is shorter!

rymorg2
May 27th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Thanks everyone! My sensitivities to chemicals/things at work is coming back too, so there may come a time when I either have to or choose to quit because of it. I've gone back to natural/organic hair care, and CO most of the time and wearing my hair wavy because of it. We'll see how the headaches go....I'm thinking the chemical sensitivities had something to do with that too, so if I do choose to quit that will probably go away and I could grow longer again.....but things are always up in the air like that. Right now I'm the breadwinner and the supplier of insurance, so we'll have to see. My husband and I are discussing options at the moment. :D

Hockeymomof3
May 27th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Good luck with everything! I love your hair wavy, it looks great! I'm growing mine out again with you!