PDA

View Full Version : I will be happy when...

ScarlettAdelle
October 2nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
In regards to your ultimate goal, whether it be sight, feel, whathave you, fill in the blank. What things are you looking forward to being able to do with your hair that you cannot do now? What signs are you waiting for that will tell you you're approaching or have met your ultimate goal? At which point will you think to yourself "ok, I'm here... now what do I do?" but in a good way :D

I will be happy when:
- I sock/rag curl my hair and when I let it down, and the curls are still tight & springy, it's tail bone length.

- I will be happy when it is curly and I can secure it with a ribbon at my waist

- it is virgin, completely, and the above points are also met.

- I can cosplay as Arwen and not have to use extensions or a wig.

- I can braid it, wear it over my shoulder and the ribbon is at my hip with a good 4-6 inches of hair after the ribbon.

After the above, I don't know what I'll do! It's quite fun to think of what happens after I get there!

JulietCapulet
October 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
Actually I'm pretty happy now but I am looking forward to when my hair is as my waist.

ScarlettAdelle
October 2nd, 2010, 06:00 PM
Actually I'm pretty happy now but I am looking forward to when my hair is as my waist.

haha I mean what signs are you looking for that tell you you're at your goal length, and what things are you looking forward to being able to do that you cannot do now... Perhaps I should edit my original post to reflect this :)

KristiLe
October 2nd, 2010, 07:07 PM
I will be happy when my hair gets a liiiiittle longer, past APL, so I can do some of the updo's I want to. A major milestone for me is when I can do a real cinnabun.

yogachic
October 2nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
I will be happy when I finally get the nerve to get my own place! When I have put him in my past.

Messyhair
October 2nd, 2010, 07:14 PM
I will be happy when my hair sits normally - it's too puffy until it gets some more length to it.

Qwackie
October 2nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
I'll be happy when I can braid my hair.
I'll be happy when my bangs are the same length as everything else.

pepperminttea
October 2nd, 2010, 07:38 PM
I think once I get past tailbone my hair will finally feel long. That'll be in a couple of years or so, hopefully. I also can't wait until I can do Elizabethan hair taping with a single braid, though that'll take longer. But generally I'm happy with my hair now, anything more is a bonus. :)

constantki
October 2nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
I will be happy when I can sit on my braided hair.
When I have a blunt hemline at classic.

kitten1986
October 2nd, 2010, 08:38 PM
I am pretty happy now, I am trying to enjoy the process of growing out my hair and nurturing it back to being healthy.

But I will be even happier when I reach my goal of blunt hemline no layers at waist, then I will be even happier still when it is virgin :cheese:

christine1989
October 2nd, 2010, 08:55 PM
I will be happy when......

I can do a nice, tight braid,
I can make a sock bun stay all day,
My hair reached waist so I can start thickening my hemline.

TeddyK
October 2nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
I will be happy when my wife actually accepts my hair or maybe even likes it.
When it is all the same length.

Syaoransbear
October 3rd, 2010, 02:34 AM
I will be happy when :
it is all the same length down to my waist.
it is all heat-damage free

Dragon
October 3rd, 2010, 02:37 AM
I will be happy when my hair isent so short anymore.

Dreams_in_Pink
October 3rd, 2010, 03:22 AM
I will be very happy when...

- i can do a lazy wrap bun effortlessly.
- i can wet-set my hair without the fear of getting an afro.

All these will be reached when i hit BSL, so not far away :)

schweedie
October 3rd, 2010, 03:33 AM
I'll be happy when my hair is long enough that I can pull off the nautilus bun and the infinity bun.
... When it's long enough to comfortably braid over my shoulder.

leslissocool
October 3rd, 2010, 03:37 AM
I will be happy when:

- I can do a two waved hair swirl at a concert :cheese:
- I can cover my boobs completely with my hair... I have really big boobs and i'll have to be hip length before my hair can be pulled forward and be past my boobs...
- I can get rid off all the damage done by bleach
- I can do Usagi's hairstyle and reach the length she has!

lajsa
October 3rd, 2010, 03:44 AM
I will be happy when I find a random tutorial for a random bun and can do it without worrying if my length is enough.

enfys
October 3rd, 2010, 03:47 AM
I'll be happy when my braids have no taper or bits sticking out because of layers. I want my blunt hemline back!

I'll be happy when my hair is able to reduce the chance of indecent exposure...

Konstifik
October 3rd, 2010, 03:48 AM
I'm very ticklish on my tailbone, so when I'm able to tickle myself with the hair without bending my hair back, I'll be laughing. For two reasons. :D

habioku
October 3rd, 2010, 03:50 AM
I will be happy if, when I braid my hair, my braid is long enough to wrap it around my head to a crown braid.

lesbia
October 3rd, 2010, 04:05 AM
I will be happy when my hair will reach tailbone lenght
I will be happy when my hair will return to blonde
:)

FrannyG
October 3rd, 2010, 04:25 AM
I'm happy right now--honest--but I'll be happier when my hair is long enough to do some of the styles I can't yet do but I miss, such as the Celtic Knot and a few others.

I will also be happy when I have finally trimmed out all of the damage which has made my ends so thin. That will be a major celebration for me, even more than reaching a goal length.

kristymarie87
October 3rd, 2010, 06:49 AM
I will be happy when my hair reaches APL and my layers reach SL which will be at the same time i think! :D

Garnet66
October 3rd, 2010, 07:30 AM
I will be happy when my hair gets to where it was before I cut it in July. Then I can do a little pony tail and my favorite sock bun.

kimajo
October 3rd, 2010, 08:57 AM
I will be happy when my hair is past BSL and I can start doing the pretty buns!

angelfell
October 3rd, 2010, 08:59 AM
I will be happy when the left-over perm has been chopped out of my hair finally. I will be happy when my hair reaches waist length (or BSL will please me for now). I will be happy when my hair is healthy and straight like it used to be.

RachieBaby
October 3rd, 2010, 09:53 AM
I'll be happy when my hair is a bit longer (a little past APL) so i can do more updos and I will also be happy when I reach my goal of healthy BSL :D

sibiryachka
October 3rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
... When all the layers are finally grown out
... When I can make a waist-length braid/can wrap a single braid all the way around my head

Lize
October 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM
Totally virgin, one length, at tailbone. I wonder if that will ever happen...

Carina
October 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
I will be happy with my hair when it begins to thicken up again.Right now it feels way to thin :(.

liagibba
October 3rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
I'll be happy when my hair gets to waist and all the layers and blonde are gone gone gone. Should be... in about 2 years I think.

kabelaced
October 3rd, 2010, 11:49 AM
I will be happy once I figure out the solution to having an itchy scalp and crazy horrible dandruff! :)

Chestershire
October 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
I will be happy when my hair is at waist. Or when I have my layers grown out. Which will be probably at the same time :)

hanne jensen
October 4th, 2010, 01:10 AM
I will be happy when my hair FINALLY reaches BSL. After BSL it's only 8 centimeters to mid back and from mid back to waist only 7 centimeters. I have a very short lower back and waistline.

Loreley
October 4th, 2010, 01:44 AM
I will be happy when:
-my hair is lower thigh length
-totally virgin
-and my ends are very thick.

tinti
October 4th, 2010, 05:51 AM
I will be happy when my shortest layers reaches my shoulders (or neck "bump")
I will be happy when I can English braid my whole hair without the top layers falling out.
I will be happy when I can do the Nautilus bun
I will be happy when all of my hair is at waist.

Aredhel77
October 4th, 2010, 05:57 AM
I will be happy when my layers are all grown out and I have a blunt hemline

I will be happy when I can start doing proper updos that don't have straggly bits of layers sticking out of them!

I will be happy when I've reached waist length - and then I'll probably reassess my goals again!

Long way to go though :(

Alexannee10
October 4th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I will be happy when I'll feel my hair on my butt :)

Antipodienne
October 4th, 2010, 07:01 AM
I will be happy when:

-My waviest days still reach TB
-My ends reach my bellybutton when pulled over the front
-My hemline is thickened/taper is reduced
-Virgin length all the way down (although thanks to a closely matched dye job two years ago, nobody but me will notice!)
-When perfect strangers start noticing. I guess I'll have to wear my hair down now and then. ;)

rapunzhell13
October 4th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I will be happy once I can comfortably use a medium flexi-8 again. :)

babybabycat
October 4th, 2010, 08:11 AM
When my hair is all one length (no layers, blunt) at my hip! Well, that could take 2 more years, but I am enjoying the process!!
Happy growing everyone!

sophiamarie
October 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM
I will be happy when all my layers are grown out, the ends are thick & blunt, and when my hair is at my bra strap or a little below. I am going to try to enjoy my hair every day and try to enjoy the process of growing to my goal.