PDA

View Full Version : Pictured for October

Aevra
October 1st, 2010, 05:08 PM
So, I think I took my display picture in late February(probably BSL), and now it's October. I am really amazed at the length of my hair now and how much it has grown.

Here is a couple pictures of it now.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/darkangel_mantha/PICT0106.jpgFrom the back. In this picture you can see that the bottom of the black sash is right where my hips start. What would you ladies call this length?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/darkangel_mantha/PICT0103.jpgFrom the front.

Aevra
October 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM
I"m still wondering what you guys would call my length now...it's not TBL, but it's past hip...

akuamoonmaui
October 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM
What gorgeous hair and skin you have! If my hair could be redder, I always wanted it your color. :thudpile:

I don't know what length either, as you've described - but definitely pushing tbl.

LittleOrca
October 1st, 2010, 09:53 PM
Beautiful hair and you have a lovely face too!

Aevra
October 1st, 2010, 10:23 PM
Thank you very much ladies. :blush:
Think the length would be called something like "top of pants" length?

adiapalic
October 1st, 2010, 11:05 PM
How pretty! I love the color. :flower: wonderful progress!

xoxophelia
October 2nd, 2010, 01:01 AM
You are so pretty! You look like the women in classic paintings :)

Dragon
October 2nd, 2010, 02:11 AM
Your hair looks great:)

leslissocool
October 2nd, 2010, 03:00 AM
Yay :cheese: that is some great progress!! And I agree, you look like a model that crawled out of the French academy 19th century! Or, if I may say, even a prettier version of the Mona Lisa? The shape of your face and features is something painters seek... Not many people have that...

I think that, with that face, it's your duty to be a portrait model at your local college...I would love to paint you :D and I've been having a block for some months now :(..

Harriet
October 2nd, 2010, 03:17 AM
You and your hair are beautiful!
Maybe can I call this hip length?

Loreley
October 2nd, 2010, 06:14 AM
Gorgeous hair! :)

RadiantNeedle
October 2nd, 2010, 06:55 AM
I'd call it hip. The black sash looks like its at your waistline. Think of hip as actually being a few inches below the narrowest part of your torso, which is your waist, around where your hipbones start. Looks like you're well on your way towards tailbone, though! Gorgeous!

Siava
October 2nd, 2010, 07:35 AM
I agree. You, your hair, and the color are gorgeous. The center part and "haziness" of the pictures seem vintage. Love 'em!

Sammich
October 2nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Beautiful hair and you have a lovely face too!

Agreed, you are sooo gorgeous! :D I love the redness of your hair, I love your skin and you're just so unique looking.
I'm thinking your hair is hipish. :)

Aevra
October 2nd, 2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks for all of the input ^_^ You guys are super sweet, almost too sweet and I am a candy fiend.

As for my hair, so hip then seems to be what everyone is saying, so thanks...I'm super happy with that progress. Lets :pray: that I reach TBL by the 18th of Dec...it's be wonderful to have such long hair for my wedding.

Leslieissocool- Thank you very much for the compliment, but I don't think that I could compete with most of the women that they are probably already painting, but it's worth a shot. Thank you very much for the suggestion. You can paint me any time you'd like :D

PrincessBob
October 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Yay for growth. You hair is so pretty and wavy and shiny. I feel like a cat, "Oh, what's that? It's pretty, therefore it is mine." :rollin: Yeah, so don't wear braids around me, I might get the urge to bat around the tassel a little. I cannot help it, really, but I will fight the urge the best that I can.

Aevra
October 2nd, 2010, 10:11 PM
Kind of like The Kat from Red Dwarf (an old BBC show that I LOVE), everything is his...it's pretty funny. Anyways, than you very much for your kindness, I kind of wish that my waves were more manageable though...more smooth and wavy in all the same direction instead of how they are wavy in all different directions making it tangly and gives the illusion of crunchy instead of soft.

Emerald88
October 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
Beautiful hair! I agree with hip length.

Aevra
October 4th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Thank you Emerald ^_^