PDA

View Full Version : Finally, hair pics :)

angelfell
September 30th, 2010, 08:52 PM
This is my hair currently. I decided to share with you, so you can see my hair. If you notice, near the top it's straight, and then near the bottom where there is still perm is that odd little wave I dislike D:. See see:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6388&pictureid=84626

The bright golden color at the top is some sort of light reflection from my ceiling lamp, not actual color XD. I also had someone take measuring tape and measure from the forehead down the back of my head like you guys do, and it's about 20.5" at the moment. And I'm going for waist-length. So, I have a good bit to go ^^.

Dragon
September 30th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Looks great:)

angelfell
September 30th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Yay! That is after a few days of only conditioning my length, and shampooing/conditioning my scalp.. and avoiding daily showering. I'm hoping it will look even better when I start using coconut oil & the likes. -gets all excited-

Aevra
September 30th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Your hair is beautiful. Wonderful job!

Also, you reminded me that I should probably take more pics so that I can see my progress, thank you. ^_^

angelfell
September 30th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Your hair is beautiful. Wonderful job!

Also, you reminded me that I should probably take more pics so that I can see my progress, thank you. ^_^

Thank you :). And sweet, I knew I was good for SOMETHING :cool:

Aevra
September 30th, 2010, 09:14 PM
It no problem at all. Enjoy your growing!

christine1989
September 30th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Your hair looks fantastic- so thick and shiny :). Its going to look amazing at waist!

melrose1985
September 30th, 2010, 09:29 PM
so pretty! Shiny too!

swivelhop
September 30th, 2010, 09:34 PM
It does look fantastic. Blessed with the most natural and least annoying perm grow out I've ever seen.

Lisa R
September 30th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Your hair looks great! I like that little kick at your ends!!

Dreams_in_Pink
October 1st, 2010, 01:35 AM
Looks great! I especially love the color.

FrannyG
October 1st, 2010, 02:52 AM
Oh, your hair looks so pretty. That little wave that you dislike looks really nice to me. Lovely. :blossom:

kristymarie87
October 1st, 2010, 03:18 AM
I wish my hair looked like yours!

Even when i was and just leave it it puffs out in places looking frizzy and such! I could easily quit heat if my hair looks that nice!

jennydaesy
October 1st, 2010, 06:30 AM
I like the hair color and shine..

Maddy25
October 1st, 2010, 06:36 AM
I also like the perm at the ends, it gives it some movement :)

Beatrix_Kiddo
October 1st, 2010, 07:00 AM
With that length, you can do some lovely updos! Lucky you. My hair is shorter than yours and I only can do French braids and a simple little bun.
Beautiful hair!

Katharina
October 1st, 2010, 07:01 AM
Beautiful hair! And very shiny! Be proud of it.

angelfell
October 1st, 2010, 07:49 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your compliments :). I'm glad to hear it looks healthy and the left-over-perm wave doesn't look too out-of-place. Although, my boyfriend finally admitted he doesn't like it, and he wants me to straighten it. Yeah, I told him it isn't happening, but I wish he thought like you all :(. Anyways, again, thank you <3! I am hoping to purchase some much needed oils and products today.