PDA

View Full Version : Home Salon

Corvus1
September 30th, 2010, 06:06 PM
I hope it's alright to post this, but does anyone here have a, um, hair salon like built into your house? That would be kind of cool. you could have like your spouse or sister or mother or (insert rambling here.) but I think it would be nice! :D

strwbrry dakri
September 30th, 2010, 06:10 PM
No built in salon, but I do have a daughter that is a cosmetologist.

shockinglength
September 30th, 2010, 06:14 PM
My aunt owns her own hair salon on NS. And that's what I want to do when I'm done high school =)

enfys
September 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Nope. My shower and kitchen fit the bill for my needs.

Othala
October 1st, 2010, 03:45 AM
No, but then what would I do in a home salon? I wash and condition my hair in the shower and comb it in the bathroom. I don't cut it or put it into complex styles. Part of the benefit of having long hair is never going to a hair salon again.

Unofficial_Rose
October 1st, 2010, 05:36 AM
Part of the benefit of having long hair is never going to a hair salon again.

Amen to that! Not that some of them aren't perfectly nice, but I'm just not into that shampoo-you-to-death-then-blowdry- your-hair-to-within-an-inch-of-it's-life experience. ;)

I guess if you had a separate area in your house it could be useful, say if you did other people's hair from home. And you could avoid the experience described above. It could involve scalp massages, dustings and SMT's for example.

Cleopatra18
October 1st, 2010, 05:58 AM
I wish i did! I would love having my own steamer,dryer,heat cap,and all kinds of styling tools to play with my hair :p Owning a hair salon is one of my really far future plans.